• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Majority says Trump should not be allowed to hold office again

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow a majority of registered Democrats living in democrat controlled vote plantation cities

Last edited:

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
if you polled at a NOW convention, you'd get a 100% agreement that Cumallah Harris is doing a fine job as Vice *****.
if you polled at a KKK convention, you'd get a 100% agreement that Barry and Michael should be hung

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
American polls say 90% think Biden is illegitimate.

See how that works.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I would consider voting for him just to get a tan status. Is it tight, not so tight, white bags under the eyes etc.?

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
I live in liberal La-La Land Massachusetts. I was called back in October by Quinnipiac to do a survey. The man told me it would take around 10 minutes. First question was whether I leaned toward conservative or liberal ideals. Second question was if I thought the President was fulfilling his duties. I didn’t get a third question....done in a minute.

Stewey

Reaction score
if you polled at a NOW convention, you'd get a 100% agreement that Cumallah Harris is doing a fine job as Vice *****.
if you polled at a KKK convention, you'd get a 100% agreement that Barry and Michael should be hung

Yeah all 6 of them.

The funny thing is that right wing extremism poses no threat to anyone and is powerless any attempt to bring about change that support their views, but will be forever depicted as the "dangerous" ones, "a threat to democracy".

Left wing extremism is the real threat to our democracy.

We see it all the time...accuse us of what they are and what they do.

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry was elected to city council after being forced to resign as Mayor when he was literally caught on video doing coke with a hooker in a hotel room.
When you're black and Democrat it's different.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
People don't think a guy should hold public office? Don't vote for him. I think there is a political theory about that, where the voting populace decide who represents them. Can't remember the name ... can't remember the name.

Oh yeah, it's called voter fraud or something like that.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
People don't think a guy should hold public office? Don't vote for him. I think there is a political theory about that, where the voting populace decide who represents them. Can't remember the name ... can't remember the name.

Oh yeah, it's called voter fraud or something like that.

moar people should enroll in the Electoral College, amirite?

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
Former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry was elected to city council after being forced to resign as Mayor when he was literally caught on video doing coke with a hooker in a hotel room.
When you're black and Democrat it's different.

I believe he was elected Mayor again after that

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

deljzc

Reaction score
It would be very dangerous precedent for any elected group of officials to be able to "vote" on the eligibility of a specific private citizen to run/hold office.

I mean, that is like Russia and China territory.

I am certainly open to reasonable, blanket conditions for being able to run for public office - certain age, not a felon, specifically found guilty of certain crimes, etc. But those criteria need to be the same for all American citizens. If you start changing the rules because you "think" one specific person is more or less dangerous, that doesn't pass muster to me. And I think the Supreme Court would agree with me.

Now, if there is a prosecutor that wants to try and convict Trump of something, has the evidence (which I think is flimsy at best) and find and prove it to a jury of Trump's peers, then go for it. If Trump becomes a convicted felon, that likely could/should exclude him from running and holding public office.

But we are a long way from that happening.

And this is coming from someone that desperately hopes Trump doesn't run for office again. I think he would not win in 2024.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
It would be very dangerous precedent for any elected group of officials to be able to "vote" on the eligibility of a specific private citizen to run/hold office.

I mean, that is like Russia and China territory.

I am certainly open to reasonable, blanket conditions for being able to run for public office - certain age, not a felon, specifically found guilty of certain crimes, etc. But those criteria need to be the same for all American citizens. If you start changing the rules because you "think" one specific person is more or less dangerous, that doesn't pass muster to me. And I think the Supreme Court would agree with me.

Now, if there is a prosecutor that wants to try and convict Trump of something, has the evidence (which I think is flimsy at best) and find and prove it to a jury of Trump's peers, then go for it. If Trump becomes a convicted felon, that likely could/should exclude him from running and holding public office.

But we are a long way from that happening.

And this is coming from someone that desperately hopes Trump doesn't run for office again. I think he would not win in 2024.

Oh we should absolutely have an aptitude test to qualify for congress and the senate.

We have some of the dumbest know nothing mother ******* running things. AOC is the poster child for this.

Just like any profession that has standards of knowledge and expertise to practice in that profession. Do we want a bunch of unqualified nitwits deciding our fates and that of our children?

Biden couldn't even remember a small portion of the Declaration of Independence. He's been in office for 47+ years ,with 8 of those years being the Vice President. That stuff should be burned into his soul he knows it so well.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Biden couldn't even remember a small portion of the Declaration of Independence. He's been in office for 47+ years ,with 8 of those years being the Vice President. That stuff should be burned into his soul he knows it so well.

If it were up to the Democrats, they would cancel the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. They are a hinderance to and in many cases a polar opposite of the paradigm of their utopian society. The more you allow history to be cancelled the easier it become to "erase" more and more of it and replace it with your own version. Until the republican party grows a pair and actually stands up to this bullshit, it will only get worse.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
If it were up to the Democrats, they would cancel the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. They are a hinderance to and in many cases a polar opposite of the paradigm of their utopian society. The more you allow history to be cancelled the easier it become to "erase" more and more of it and replace it with your own version. Until the republican party grows a pair and actually stands up to this bullshit, it will only get worse.

Exactly! Discredit and demonize the very foundation and principles the country was founded on. You then open the door for fundamental change free and clear.

You saw a lot of that this last year. Attack history, rewrite it,erase it, tear it down,punish those who speak of it, demonize half the country as evil, project onto them the evil that you're actually doing. They will have the mindless drones sucking it in through all types of media. The public schools will teach it.

speaking of demonizing a large group of people for no good reason..

This is nuts. Coming to a school near you.
Screensho-3.jpg
[/url] ][/IMG]

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I would not want to see Trump in office anymore. He simply creates too much chaos. When things are going smooth he has to stir things up for attention. I wouldnt be opposed to Lara or Ivanka though.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I would not want to see Trump in office anymore. He simply creates too much chaos. When things are going smooth he has to stir things up for attention. I wouldnt be opposed to Lara or Ivanka though.
Ivanka Trump as President? Give me a break. Her entire claim to fame is that she is hot. Period. It is the equivalent to electing Cardi B or some other pointless waste of a vote.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't she have top secret clearance? That would mean that Donald, oh my God.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I’d sleep with her, but I’d never vote for her.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I guess i should clarify the trumps would not be my first choice, but if Trumps legacy were to carry on i wouldn't want Don Jr or Jared...

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
In 2024 Trump will likely be in prison for tax evasion.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Ivanka Trump as President? Give me a break. Her entire claim to fame is that she is hot. Period. It is the equivalent to electing Cardi B or some other pointless waste of a vote.
And what is VP-soon-to-be-President Harris' claim to fame?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
And what is VP-soon-to-be-President Harris' claim to fame?
I didn't vote for Harris just like I won't vote for Ivanka Trump. Having one unqualified person in office doesn't mean you should vote for another.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't vote for Harris just like I won't vote for Ivanka Trump. Having one unqualified person in office doesn't mean you should vote for another.
Serious question, not trying to be an ***, but who determines or decides what makes a person qualified? Is a 60 year old plumber or electrician with no college degree qualified? Do you have to be an attorney, lawyer, or a career politician?