• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Majority says Trump should not be allowed to hold office again

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Serious question, not trying to be an ***, but who determines or decides what makes a person qualified? Is a 60 year old plumber or electrician with no college degree qualified? Do you have to be an attorney, lawyer, or a career politician?
Naw, just a natural born citizen, at least 35 years old and having spent at least 14 of those years in country. But in today's U.S. of A, all of those are likely negotiable.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Serious question, not trying to be an ***, but who determines or decides what makes a person qualified? Is a 60 year old plumber or electrician with no college degree qualified? Do you have to be an attorney, lawyer, or a career politician?
Fair enough. That said, there is nothing about Ivanka Trump that’s going to get me to vote for her. Does that work better?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The way things are at the moment, you are qualified if you are a woman, person of color, or LBGTQ. Nothing else matters. If you are a heterosexual white male you are automatically unqualified for anything and everything.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I didn't vote for Harris just like I won't vote for Ivanka Trump. Having one unqualified person in office doesn't mean you should vote for another.
But why do you supposed the Dem Party just took out Gov. Cuomo? So he can't run against President Harris in the 2024 primary.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
But why do you supposed the Dem Party just took out Gov. Cuomo? So he can't run against President Harris in the 2024 primary.
Quite frankly, I don’t give two ***** about any of that. Anyone that party nominates is no good for this nation. I don’t know why anyone cares that Democrats are eating their own.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I don’t know why anyone cares that Democrats are eating their own.
Because it's a new and unusual development.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Furthermore, no one wants Harris to be president. She was polling at like 1% in the primaries. For that matter, no one wanted Biden either. They just didn’t want Trump more. Vladimir Lenin would have been more palatable to them than Trump.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Because it's a new and unusual development.
Perhaps, but it’s insignificant. Democrats are gonna rally around whoever they run and nominate. They always do. It could literally be anyone with a D next to their name. The nominee is the greatest thing ever. Been that way my whole life.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Furthermore, no one wants Harris to be president. She was polling at like 1% in the primaries. For that matter, no one wanted Biden either. They just didn’t want Trump more. Vladimir Lenin would have been more palatable to them than Trump.
Maybe the voters didn't want Harris but the people who run the Dem Party surely did and they found a way to do it.
Black, female, far-Left, and if you don't like her policies you're a racist and a sexist. Perfect candidate. You may remember I called that three years before the election.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
So this is the latest Liberal wet dream about Trump I take it? How did those first two impeachment attempts work out?
Companies the size of Trump's have armies of CPA's whose full-time jobs are doing taxes because they get audited every year.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
IF he ran...he'd get the nomination in a landslide...they say

Romney says Trump likely Republican nominee if he runs in 2024

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, said in an interview Tuesday that if former President Trump were to run again in 2024 he would likely win the Republican nomination.

"He has by far the largest voice and a big impact in my party," Romney told the New York Times' DealBook. "I don’t know if he’s planning to run in 2024 or not, but if he does, I’m pretty sure he would win the nomination."

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I would not vote for Trump in the primary simply because he will be pushing 80 year old. We have minimum ages for political office we should also have term and age limits.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
In 2024 Trump will likely be in prison for tax evasion.

God, I hate people that don't pay their fair share. Free riders. Losers. Bums. Sucking up the benefits and paying nothing for the privilege.

******* idiots, one and all.