• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mark Ingram

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I'd say short yardage back is pretty far down the list of this teams need. I really never felt they could run when the other team felt they would run cause they couldn't block.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I would pass due to to many needs in front of what he brings to the table. Even if we used him properly his $$$cap$$$ is just to much.

We need money on the table for next year as we are signing the third WATT brother but also releasing a WATT brother.

Salute the nation

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Ingram is not better than Conner or Snell at this point. He was a healthy inactive for most of the ravens last 6 or 7 games, including the playoffs. He's probably done aside from maybe being a backup.

The reason he was inactive is because he doesn't play special teams. It's hard to have a #3 RB who does not play special teams.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
snell is younger and if given a run blocking line could be a great short yardage back

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Ingram is not better than Conner or Snell at this point. He was a healthy inactive for most of the ravens last 6 or 7 games, including the playoffs. He's probably done aside from maybe being a backup.

The reason he was inactive is because he doesn't play special teams. It's hard to have a #3 RB who does not play special teams.

If you think Ingram isn't as good as Conner you've got on your SEC hater shades on...

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
If you think Ingram isn't as good as Conner you've got on your SEC hater shades on...

I think Ingram is a 31 year old RB and with the way the wheels can suddenly and without warning fall off of RBs who are 30+, we're better off drafting the next starting RB for the Steelers.
What say you?

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I think Ingram is a 31 year old RB and with the way the wheels can suddenly and without warning fall off of RBs who are 30+, we're better off drafting the next starting RB for the Steelers.
What say you?

Oh, I never said not to draft Najee Harris - I would replace JaySam w/ Ingram though...

Zack_of_Steel

Reaction score
If we're taking RBs that have already hit the RB wall I'd rather have Cam Newton than Ingram.

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
If they are indeed going RBC- I would call Ingrams agent. He doesn’t need to be the work horse. Not at his age. But next year, he could get that coveted 3rd and 1 or 3rd and goal that we’ve been lacking. A back like Ingram in the 3rd/4th quarter in December can be someone to help with 4 minute offense situations

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Ingram is so awesome that the Ravens had him a healthy inactive for the playoffs.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ingram is so awesome that the Ravens had him a healthy inactive for the playoffs.

Probably because they are loaded with talent at that position, and not to mention Lamar's like a back himself.

The Ravens inactive back would be a starter with the Steelers.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably because they are loaded with talent at that position, and not to mention Lamar's like a back himself.

The Ravens inactive back would be a starter with the Steelers.
No. Not like a back himself is a back himself.[emoji16]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
He's pedestrian and always twinged up. For what he'd cost I'd rather take a flyer on a rookie F/A.