• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Math is racist and perpetuates white supremacy

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess I have to give you that. You MUST be a real Ogre, since nobody - and I mean NOBODY - would "identify" as a pustulent, oozing, farting, slimy, vile green Ogre.

Being an Ogre is still Several orders of magnitude better than being a backstabbing, conniving, underhanded, ammalampse chasing lawyer.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Being an Ogre is still Several orders of magnitude better than being a backstabbing, conniving, underhanded, ammalampse chasing lawyer.

The bar exam application has a seemingly innocuous question that filters out any Ogres from taking the exam (though the creatures would stand zero chance of passing in any event but better safe than Ogre). It involves a short answer question that non-Ogres complete very easily, but for the defective, vile green population the question is a stumper. Fail the question and hit the road, stinking, oozing swamp dweller: "Please describe how to use toilet paper." No Ogre can answer that question.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
The bar exam application has a seemingly innocuous question that filters out any Ogres from taking the exam (though the creatures would stand zero chance of passing in any event but better safe than Ogre). It involves a short answer question that non-Ogres complete very easily, but for the defective, vile green population the question is a stumper. Fail the question and hit the road, stinking, oozing swamp dweller: "Please describe how to use toilet paper." No Ogre can answer that question.

No that’s Arktuaries you are thinking of:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Whiteness.png

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
"It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

True dat JonBoy and we ain't got any better.

8AQY2lK.jpg