• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maurkice Pouncey Speaks Out On Helmet Saga

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
My opinion of Poucney the man has gone up. He jumps in to defend Rudolph after being assaulted / hit on the head by a hard hemet swing last season. Now he stands up and supports the police.

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
My opinion of Poucney the man has gone up. He jumps in to defend Rudolph after being assaulted / hit on the head by a hard hemet swing last season. Now he stands up and supports the police.

Me too. Free Hernandez now just looks like the foolishness of youth. He has matured.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Just put STEELERS on the back of the helmets and play ball. Anything else, and some snowflake will get upset about some aspect of the honoree's life that they don't agree with.

Reactions: JMM

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score
Just put STEELERS on the back of the helmets and play ball. Anything else, and some snowflake will get upset about some aspect of the honoree's life that they don't agree with.

I 100% agree with just put the Steelers on the back of the helmet. But we are snowflakes because we don't want criminals names on the back of our helmets ? What's next rapist and child molesters ?

Free Agent

Reaction score
not surprising as the rooneys declared allegiances in publicly endorsing obama in exchange for the ambassadorship to ireland.

Art is carrying on the family business which is now social justice -- ie the family "foundation and endowment" if you will.

No different than what the robber barrons did a century ago after they had achieved vast success in their field as the rooneys have relatively done in the nfl economy. Carnegie, rockefeller, dupont, etc. All knew that "legacy" was the new chase after making all the money that could be spent in a thousand lifetimes.

Similarly, the rooneys with the rooney rule, obama, and now these hijinks and virtue signaling are making it clear that social justice is the preeminent goal -- not employing a top notch hc or winning playoff games or super bowls (things they have already done in times past better than anyone else).

Their record over the past 10 years speaks for itself.

exactly!

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Terrible optics for Art Two Sticks!

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I 100% agree with just put the Steelers on the back of the helmet. But we are snowflakes because we don't want criminals names on the back of our helmets ? What's next rapist and child molesters ?

Nope, not snowflakes for not wanting criminals names on the back of THE STEELERS helmets. And, I personally don't care whether it's Right leaning folks or Left leaning folks, SOMEONE would ***** no matter what name is on the back of the helmets. There are snowflakes on each side. So, just leave it at STEELERS

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score