• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maybe I should have gotten drunk.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
As much as I bitched tonight. I still love em.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't be such an *******.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
As much as I bitched tonight. I still love em.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't be such an *******.
You and me both

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
you both are light weights when it comes to being an *******

Reactions: wig

steelcan58

Reaction score
I still love them and want them to win. But after what happened last year with the 11-0 start and whatever the **** that playoff game was with the Clowns, I won't get fooled again as long as Tomlin is coaching. I expect nothing and most of the time nothing is what I get.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I still love them and want them to win. But after what happened last year with the 11-0 start and whatever the **** that playoff game was with the Clowns, I won't get fooled again as long as Tomlin is coaching. I expect nothing and most of the time nothing is what I get.
I'm pretty much numb to it to. I laughed several times tonight. Cause if you don't laugh you will cry.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
It's never too late. I started late in the 4th quarter and I'm still going. I got game.

bkwheat28

Reaction score
I'm pretty much numb to it to. I laughed several times tonight. Cause if you don't laugh you will cry.

That’s funny, I did the same several times last night. I used to scream at tv and sometimes even throw ****. I never even stood up in to cheer like I used to do the whole game until our final “drive”. Just in time to watch us get sacked twice in a row and a penalty for an anticlimactic 4th and 32.

mdk2

Reaction score
I was going to go to a game this year but I'm thinking the money isn't worth it especially since we're likely to lose. We will be underdogs in every game the rest of the season.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I stopped drinking on Friday entering a cutting phase of my workouts and found myself thinking about a brandy or four at the half. I went to bed instead.

Reactions: wig

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
**** I’m still drunk
That's funny right there! I knew better. I had a few beers (okay several) watching the early games and filled up on prime rib and garlic mashed potatoes. I was a happy guy on the sofa by 8 o'clock watching the game. Even though we didn't win, I was proud of several guys on our team.