• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MNF Bucs vs. Giants

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I'm watching the Manning Bros. commentary on ESPN2. It's better than I expected. Carry on.

bkwheat28

Reaction score
I tried it for first time few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Funny and informative from two who did it at a high level. Much better than listening to the hyperbole from the regular ESPN broadcast. My god I’ve never heard anyone who tries so hard to make a HOF’er out of at least one player on each team every week the way Steve Levy does. Add in his complete nonsensical bullshit like the made up Najee sleeping on the floor in college story and it’s just too hard to stomachache. Greasy is terrible too. Don’t mind Riddick.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried it for first time few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Funny and informative from two who did it at a high level. Much better than listening to the hyperbole from the regular ESPN broadcast. My god I’ve never heard anyone who tries so hard to make a HOF’er out of at least one player on each team every week the way Steve Levy does. Add in his complete nonsensical bullshit like the made up Najee sleeping on the floor in college story and it’s just too hard to stomachache. Greasy is terrible too. Don’t mind Riddick.
Bring back Dennis Miller

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Greasy is a ******* moron and the rest as well. When they did that steelers game it was unbeleivable the crap spewed from their mouths. Flat out bullshit made up to make them feel like they knew something, unwatchable.

As for the Manning brothers I've heard nothing but good stuff (I haven't been able to catch it, mostly due to y NON $$$$$$ TV coittment)

Salute the nation