• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mnf

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Happy for the NE loss, but I lost my fantasy playoff matchup on that last FG by their kicker. I think I went blind from the eye roll

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy for the NE loss, but I lost my fantasy playoff matchup on that last FG by their kicker. I think I went blind from the eye roll

Lucky you not going blind from something else........................ SUPER glad for the cheater's loss

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Man and pressure. Granted no Gronk which is a big difference. The worst is that the Steelers have the guys when Haden is there to play man. Hopefully from the first try they realize you will get carved up in zone. A player like Heyward needs to step up and tell them. The limited time Miami played zone was when they got carved up. The thing is when you play zone you eye the qb. He moves you off the spot with his eyes. Also, the danger of man is the deep ball but his deep ball isnt his calling card. It is the short to intermediate route. Leading a guy through a zone to a 25 yard gain. If it gets rigged that Jax plays these guys in the playoffs. Done. For sure. Their man to man is way better then Miami.

6Lombardis

Reaction score

I feel ya. I had 10 point lead and Cooks. My opponent hand Landry :-(

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
I don’t see how unless Jacksonville loses. What am I missing? Wouldn’t we still lose a tie breaker to Jacksonville if lose our last two and they win out?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
We'd clinch a bye, but not home field unless Jacksonville loses Sunday also, we'd have to win one of our last two to clinch home field or have Jax lose one of their last two

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score

Spike

Reaction score
Brady looks like ****. But don't worry he will mysteriously figure it all out in the locker room at halftime and throw for 350 and 3 TD's in the 2nd half. Bank on it.

Nice call

Spike

Reaction score
Now on the the second half where the Pats have now compiled the Dolphin signals and will now score on their next three possessions and shut down the Phins for the rest of the game.

Another nice call....all the secret Pats lovers are out in force

Spike

Reaction score
Man coverage and pressure!!! If we run that damn zone next week everyone should be fired

Amen

Of couse we have no one like Suh on our DL, just a bunch of lumbering bears

Spike

Reaction score
If they beat us next week, don't they still take over the #1 seed?

Yes, they will have the head to head tiebreaker if they win next week so this game is meaningless

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Nice call

Hey, first time for everything! I still maintain that the Dolphins have figured out a way to scramble their radio signals. Only team in the league New England consistently has problems with in the regular season, even when the Dolphins are lousy. I think they have cracked the code.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, first time for everything! I still maintain that the Dolphins have figured out a way to scramble their radio signals. Only team in the league New England consistently has problems with in the regular season, even when the Dolphins are lousy. I think they have cracked the code.

I guess they can only crack the code in Miami.

Spike

Reaction score
I guess they can only crack the code in Miami.

If Cutler can crack the code we better pay attention

jayyy.0.gif

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Another nice call....all the secret Pats lovers are out in force
So pointing out what they have been able to do in the last 7 weeks makes me a Pats fan? Jesus Christ...cant even make a simple comment without some Jag going post-by-post after the game cherry picking comments to make a bullshit statement like that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Amen

Of couse we have no one like Suh on our DL, just a bunch of lumbering bears
Heyward had 9.5 sacks, him and Tuitt have to win their battles, and Hargrave has to rush the passer as well, 3 DL have to be rushing along with at least one LB, can't afford to only rush 3. Miami also used alot off 6 DBs with only 1 or 2 LBs

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I wish we drafted Howard. He shut down Brady.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Heyward had 9.5 sacks, him and Tuitt have to win their battles, and Hargrave has to rush the passer as well, 3 DL have to be rushing along with at least one LB, can't afford to only rush 3. Miami also used alot off 6 DBs with only 1 or 2 LBs

http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN Home Page/2017/12/film-room-keith-butler-busts-brand-new-defense/