• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mnf

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Now on the the second half where the Pats have now compiled the Dolphin signals and will now score on their next three possessions and shut down the Phins for the rest of the game.

Yup. Ready for a 40 point explosion? It's coming. There s basically nothing the Dolphins can call the rest of this game that will surprise them unless they are smart and switched all their signals at the half. Not getting my hopes up.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Yup. Ready for a 40 point explosion? It's coming. There s basically nothing the Dolphins can call the rest of this game that will surprise them unless they are smart and switched all their signals at the half. Not getting my hopes up.

Which is why I like Coach Butler's game plan - usually...he makes his adjustments of pressure in the second half. So, if we just keep it all in front of us on defense and the offense plays how we know they can - home field advantage should be ours.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
I don't want to hear that our guys can't do that Miami and NE both have rookies playing man coverage

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
The Patriots just keep playing to the level of their competition and should be blowing the Dolphins out, Brady is stirring drama by talking retirement in 5 years, there's no way you can score 39 points and throw for 500 yards and beat a real team....

F T P - Great pick!

Troglodyte

Reaction score
So if Pats lose tonight and next week to Steelers, Steelers clinch a bye and would only need one more win to clinch home field. Right?

LastRide

Reaction score
See what happens when you turn your head for the ball. Something our DB's know **** all about.

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
I don't want to hear that our guys can't do that Miami and NE both have rookies playing man coverage

That ball was in the air so long it looked like a punt. Brady's deep ball sucks -- he needs someone wide open or a 5 yarder on a pick play to the slot guy

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
And the pressure getting to Brady is what's really messing him up so Heyward, Tuitt, Hargrave need to play big time sunday

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
I heard the talking heads all day today say how Malcom Butler will shut down Antonio Brown.

F T P go Fish!

LastRide

Reaction score
Do you see Mitchel try and pick off the easy ball last night ?. He can't catch, that is why he looks for the hit rather than the ball.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
When you think of Touchdowns.Think of Jakeem.

LOL - this guy???

coming-to-america.jpg

LastRide

Reaction score
Drive them back hard..lol. Would be nice if the Fins beat them.