• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mnf

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Both teams are getting WRs / TEs open very depressing to watch. Carr got hurt and Mariota is looking good. I think he would make a good backup for us.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Carr may find himself playing Cap Rooney to Mariotta's Willie Beamen. No secret that Chuckie isn't exactly fond of him as a QB.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Aaaand .... Mariotta throws a pick with 2:00 left and the game tied. So never mind my stupid last statement. lol

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
i am glad The Raiders signed waller off the Ravens practice squad.. can you imagine the Ravens with Andrews and Waller?

mdk2

Reaction score
i am glad The Raiders signed waller off the Ravens practice squad.. can you imagine the Ravens with Andrews and Waller?

Pretty sure he was cut from Ravens. He had an addiction problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was cut from Ravens. He had an addiction problem.

he did have an issue suspended 4 games. but i think he was on practice squad when raiders took him. regardless I am glad he is not a Raven now

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Damnit.. I really wanted the Raiders to be the seventh seed... this loss basically ends it.. I thinknif we did magically get the top seed, we would match up well with them... and they know how to play KC ... its a damn shame Carr went out in this game....

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Damnit.. I really wanted the Raiders to be the seventh seed... this loss basically ends it.. I thinknif we did magically get the top seed, we would match up well with them... and they know how to play KC ... its a damn shame Carr went out in this game....

Mariotta did enough for them to win. Did a lot of things that Carr doesn't do well also. This loss for LV is on the defense.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
I was very impressed with Mariotta. Herbert is the real deal. SD/LA finally has a solid, young QB. I was never sold on Rivers. I remember Cowher loved him coming out of college, but would take Ben everyday and on Tuesdays.

mdk2

Reaction score
Mariotta did enough for them to win. Did a lot of things that Carr doesn't do well also. This loss for LV is on the defense.

I’d put the blame on the play calling in OT. Raiders were at the 3 or 4 yard line and had 1st and goal. They ran twice and then did a roll out with Mariotta to the short side of the field with the FB as the lone target, it never had a chance. They should have won the game but instead settled for 3pts.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Raiders in a rough spot right now. Just imploding record wise after a good start. Meanwhile, is there a team that perennially underachieves in the regular season more than the Chargers?

mdk2

Reaction score
Raiders in a rough spot right now. Just imploding record wise after a good start. Meanwhile, is there a team that perennially underachieves in the regular season more than the Chargers?

Chargers have a bright future ahead with Herbert. He's very good.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
what we need is the Chargers to beat the chiefs...if we win the next two, its all aboard the Herbert train for that one...