• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Monday Night Football - Rats vs. Dolts

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, now would be a good time for the Ravens to serve up a turnover.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
No NFL team has luck like the ravens. Used to be the pats, now its them. Just unbelievable. Go ahead and get the buses warmed up, this game is over

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy ******* ****, Indy! Lamar has been throwing it in the middle of the field all night! How are you not waiting on it????

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody on the D is going to cover Andrews? Nobody?

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
WTF happened? I quit watching. Baltimore was way behind and their QB is terrible.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Ravens should be 2-3 and are 4 and 1. That was bad coaching by Indy. The field goal that was blocked. You have to know the situation and play for the TD there.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
I am absolutely disgusted. I hope the colts dont win another game this season, the gutless ***** that they are

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Ravens should be 2-3 and are 4 and 1. That was bad coaching by Indy. The field goal that was blocked. You have to know the situation and play for the TD there.
"Should be"

The NFL's history is littered with winning teams that shoulda been this, shoulda been that. The fact of the matter is that the lions were a bunch of ***** ****** losers, and apparently the colts are, too. The ravens were able to eventually expose them for what they really are

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
"Should be"

The NFL's history is littered with winning teams that shoulda been this, shoulda been that. The fact of the matter is that the lions were a bunch of ***** ****** losers, and apparently the colts are, too. The ravens were able to eventually expose them for what they really are

i guess you are out of the running for the Raiders job

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
coaches sometimes over think **** ............. if they had just kicked the single point in the 3rd quarter instead of going for 2 ..... they would have probably won the game in regulation

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ravens defense was horrible tonight. If they lose the toss they lose the game.......but their style is what I desire the Steelers to play. AGGRESSIVE.
Ravens only looked good after the colts lost most of their secondary to injuries. They are really overrated.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ravens D is not that good right now. Later in the year when we play them, who knows. We need Bush to spy on Lamar and Schobert to stick with Andrews. Then we need to keep someone deep to double on Brown. If he gets behind his man, he is gone. Oh, and we need to hit Lamar. Some team has got to tack a clean hard-*** hit on him when he is running. I know he is elusive but hit the ****** and hit him hard.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I said the same thing - they were gashing the Rats running straight ahead 98% of the time!!! Why risk kicking the FG???

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Ravens D is not that good right now. Later in the year when we play them, who knows. We need Bush to spy on Lamar and Schobert to stick with Andrews. Then we need to keep someone deep to double on Brown. If he gets behind his man, he is gone. Oh, and we need to hit Lamar. Some team has got to tack a clean hard-*** hit on him when he is running. I know he is elusive but hit the ****** and hit him hard.
And often. Make the ****** start making "business decisions" in regards to whether running is worth it or not.

SteveA

Reaction score
WTF happened? I quit watching. Baltimore was way behind and their QB is terrible.
******* wish this terrible QB played here....******* dude is a beast