• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Monday Night Football - Rats vs. Dolts

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
******* wish this terrible QB played here....******* dude is a beast
I was mostly kidding, except for the WTF happened & quit watching parts. I pull for Lamar, mostly because he played for Louisville and people here continually ride his a$$. For me, he's easy to root for. I get that he plays for a rival, but as I age that doesn't mean nearly as much as it used to. In the grand scheme, this stuff isn't really that important.

Buster

Reaction score
They didn’t run for 100 yards…didn’t it seem like Lamar ran for 100 on his own?

MB47

Reaction score
I was mostly kidding, except for the WTF happened & quit watching parts. I pull for Lamar, mostly because he played for Louisville and people here continually ride his a$$. For me, he's easy to root for. I get that he plays for a rival, but as I age that doesn't mean nearly as much as it used to. In the grand scheme, this stuff isn't really that important.
The guy Is 4th in the league in passing yards and 8th in the league in rushing yards. He wins over 80 percent of his games. Yeah he sucks

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
You can call it luck, but this is the kind of team that wins championships. They were outplayed for 3 quarters and made costly mistakes but found a way to win.
wwe-triple-h.gif

Agreed