• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Monday Night Football - Ravens vs. Raiders

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
not from the replays th
Can't believe the ravens didn't challenge that Renfro tiptoe down the sideline. Looked like he stepped out about 10-15 yards earlier
not from the replays they showed, but then none were from the sideline side

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
According to Griese and Riddick, Lamar has proven tonight that he's a great pocket passer now who is great at reading defenses.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
According to Griese and Riddick, Lamar has proven tonight that he's a great pocket passer now who is great at reading defenses.
They are totally going to “98 Kordell” Jackson … he’s going to try to be more of a pocket passer and teams are going to eat him alive

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I mean the Ravens could drop their next game ( home vs KC ) and still be like 6-2 or 5-3 at the bye…

now if they lose to Detroit, then they should worry… but Vegas in Vegas isn’t that big a deal yet

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
What a freaking roller coaster ending
I had a wager that Carr would throw over 1.5 TDS
Then what transpired had me thinking he’d do it to not to finally jubilation
What a heart stopper!
The Raiders always seemed to have our number when they aren’t great next week we better be prepared

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
The Ravens have some playmakers, but their X Factor is LJ. He can be good one play and hand the ball to the other team the next play. LOVED Alejandro Villanueva as a Steeler(2 years ago), but he was getting killed most of the night. Was happy to see our FO made the right choice in letting him walk. Queen is a good LB, as is Crosby for LV. Both will give us some trouble, but are very winable games. Waller is a beast.
Exciting game, very happy with the outcome and either that motivates the Raiders this Sunday or they will come down hard from their travel and short week.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
not from the replays th

not from the replays they showed, but then none were from the sideline side

AND

Why is that when the most important replay would be of the sidelines...................................

DON'T tell me it's because of limited camers because it's not, it is because the NFL doesn't want to make refs look worse than what the NFL requires them to look. There are an amazing amount of cameras. Doesn't matter if the ref is right or wrong that is the most important shot. Look at many a many other plays league wide where as the same thing happens, they don't show the most important shot.

The producers / NFL producer in the VIDEO both chose what replays to show and what not to show. It all adds to the alure of legitamacy by the NFL, or so they think.

Keep betting and KEEP thinking it's a fair game.

Coolie, after this rant i bet you wish you'd kept your mouth shut (lol)

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They are totally going to “98 Kordell” Jackson … he’s going to try to be more of a pocket passer and teams are going to eat him alive

This might be true but just setting the record straight,......... KORDELL STEWART was a better athlete tham Lamar is today.

Salute the nation

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Please Lamar, keep negotiating your own contract and get the most you can as soon as you can!

and I remember last night as soon as Tucker kicked the field goal with under a minute left. Jackson says, “and it’s ******* over.” Not so much, Raiders drive right down the field for a time if you’re going to send the overtime.

Stewey

Reaction score
The Raiders always seemed to have our number when they aren’t great next week we better be prepared

Not sure what you're saying there, but IMO them beating the Rats benefits the Steelers in more ways than one.

Had they lost to the Rats, this upcoming date with the Steelers would have been a must win for them.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score

Classy comment on social media for the youth in Bmore who thinks he is a god. Not to mention the adult fans who thinks he’s constantly wearing a superman cape

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I liked the NFL better when a young Terry Bradshaw after throwing 3 interceptions and a fumble that cost the Steelers the game would say to the media.....

" dagnabbit!...I need to play better"..

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure what you're saying there, but IMO them beating the Rats benefits the Steelers in more ways than one.

Had they lost to the Rats, this upcoming date with the Steelers would have been a must win for them.
Calling a week 2 game a "must win" is a little melodramatic.

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score

What I’m saying is we are 2-4 against them last six and the last meeting we held off a comeback
They haven’t been relevant in that span

madinsomniac

Reaction score
The ratbird fans are full on hating AV today… its sad… the guy revamped everything in the NFL to earn a job as a starting LT but he took a downturn two years ago and was bad last year… great story, but he is probably done as a tackle in the NFL… and the Rats overpaid for him

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
The ratbird fans are full on hating AV today… its sad… the guy revamped everything in the NFL to earn a job as a starting LT but he took a downturn two years ago and was bad last year… great story, but he is probably done as a tackle in the NFL… and the Rats overpaid for him

after watching that sadness.. perhaps i shouldnt be so hard on chukes. But chukes better be ready for this crosby guy.

Last edited: