• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Monday night miracle

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
According to Yahoo I had a 4% chance to win going into the game. Was down 5 when the game winning TD to Ertz won the quarter final for me. Wow. Might make some money now in that league the 1,2 and 4 seed all lost. I was 7th.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
In my one league, I was up by 11 going into Monday night. My opponent had Barkley and the No. 1 WR for the Beagles. I still ended up winning. I had given up. The win sent me to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I made the finals in 2 of my 3 leagues and am in the 3rd place game this coming week in the other league. This is my best year so far. The one league I am in the finals this year, I won last year. Would be cool to win it back to back and for the 3rd time overall.

Buster

Reaction score
I made the finals in 2 of my 3 leagues and am in the 3rd place game this coming week in the other league. This is my best year so far. The one league I am in the finals this year, I won last year. Would be cool to win it back to back and for the 3rd time overall.

You can win the other two...not Steeler Nation.