• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Montavious Adams and Chris Wormely Come Through

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't you have a tire to change?
Pittsburgh kid or pops? I am sure you are one of those trolls. ...try to stick to football convos.

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
Young guys stepped up and did a great job. That being said, since it is Vikings week, I will defer to my good friend Dennis Green and not crown their ***** quite yet. I mean, it wasn't so long ago Steelers fans were plotting how to somehow causally bump Witherspoon into Three Rivers while he was wearing cement shoes.

Hope Adams and Leglue keep it up and Wormley feeds off this. Partially because I like to say Wormley and Leglue.

Stewey

Reaction score
Young guys stepped up and did a great job. That being said, since it is Vikings week, I will defer to my good friend Dennis Green and not crown their ***** quite yet. I mean, it wasn't so long ago Steelers fans were plotting how to somehow causally bump Witherspoon into Three Rivers while he was wearing cement shoes.

Hope Adams and Leglue keep it up and Wormley feeds off this. Partially because I like to say Wormley and Leglue.

Dennis Green also said "they are who we thought they were".

I just hope we won't be saying that about our Steelers.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Dennis Green also said "they are who we thought they were".

I just hope we won't be saying that about our Steelers.
I think they are who I think they are, which means no playoffs this year and if by some miracle they do get in they'll be one-and-done as usual.
10-11 wins and a first-round playoff loss is Shades' ceiling, it's simply as good as he can be.

219629798_10219682571560375_433721381615262697_n.jpg