• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mrs. Burgundy Knows Her Steelers

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
After work today Mrs. Burgundy is telling me about her day. Specifically about a horizontal filing cabinet she has to use at work and how it's top heavy and tippy because her stuff is in the top drawer and lighter stuff is in the lower drawers but coworkers do not want to change it.

Her plan is to wait until the company owner walks by and she will reach for something and make it tippy. Completely unprompted, she says "I'm gonna sell it like I was Plaxico Burress."

I about died laughing.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
After work today Mrs. Burgundy is telling me about her day. Specifically about a horizontal filing cabinet she has to use at work and how it's top heavy and tippy because her stuff is in the top drawer and lighter stuff is in the lower drawers but coworkers do not want to change it.

Her plan is to wait until the company owner walks by and she will reach for something and make it tippy. Completely unprompted, she says "I'm gonna sell it like I was Plaxico Burress."

I about died laughing.
Let's hope the plan doesn't shoot itself in the process.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
images
images
images

Oh the memories.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Great story Ron, I hope yopu've "tapped" that information source.

Salute the nation

I mean..."horizontal filing cabinet" make me snicker like a school boy. Ron: "I got a brief you can store for me baby" <-- Said in a butthead voice