• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Must be gone in off-season

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
Ahem, Rudolph is set to make 4 million next year. Cut him and save 3M. Wave goodbye to Derek Watt's 4.7M as well. We could have a lot cap space.
Yeah, let's start next season with Dwayne Haskins as our only remaining quarterback. That's a sure recipe for success.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Poni and Mueller had John Clayton on today and they're all pretty sure that Canada and Butler will be back.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Poni and Mueller had John Clayton on today and they're all pretty sure that Canada and Butler will be back.
If John Clayton said it, one of them is sure to go. Considering Canada probably signed at least a 2-year deal and Butler only one year, it will be Butler to be the one to go.

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score

To be fair, if Clayton was speaking and I farted I would likely put more trust in what the fart had to say. That being said, Tomlin keeping himself surrounded by sub-mediocre coaches seems to be a thing.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
If John Clayton said it, one of them is sure to go. Considering Canada probably signed at least a 2-year deal and Butler only one year, it will be Butler to be the one to go.
It's known that Shades actually runs the defense and not Butler but he needs a scapegoat. If they can Butler then I don't know if anyone with half a brain would want the job.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Isn't this pretty much the minimum qualification to be a coordinator on this staff? I mean they hired Randy Fichtner as OC.
Fichtner's main qualification was that he was Ben's bud (like Arians) and would let him air it out all the time.
Ben didn't like Haley because he had this crazy notion to take what the other team gives you and maybe run the ball once in a while.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
To be fair, if Clayton was speaking and I farted I would likely put more trust in what the fart had to say. That being said, Tomlin keeping himself surrounded by sub-mediocre coaches seems to be a thing.
Just don’t trust the ones you have to force. They’re crap