• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New OC, Who Are the Candidates?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Is there someone out there you want, currently unemployed NFL guy, college coach, etc...?

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Mike Sullivan
Ike Hilliard
Chris Morgan
Eddie Faulkner
Alfredo Roberts
Blaine Stewart

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
I'd interview Mike Kafka, KC's QB coach and passing game coordinator. Former Northwestern QB, been with KC since Mahomes first year, responsible for a lot of KC's creative offense. As long as KC's OC doesn't get a head coaching job, he is blocked for advancement at KC.

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
I like Adam gase! I know booo… but he’s tried and true and best play caller in the nfl. hes highly recommended by John Fox he coached up Tebow that year he kicked our *** in the playoffs… only reason they kick our *** was the play calling it was a master class in mixing pass and run! hire him he won’t be leaving to be a HC he’s flunked out twice. he’d be my candidate. If they hired him last year I think Ben would have a better year then he did.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The thread topic is who are the OC candidates. Tomlin only promotes from within, so I listed all of the Steelers offensive assistants.

I get it,.... thanks
initially I didn't

Salute the nation

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If either coordinator is fired or retires, we must hire outside the organization. If not, it just shows that nothing will change and that Tomlin truly is running everything. And, with that, nothing will change until he is gone.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Bring back Wiz