• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NFL Trade Deadline thread.. Tuesday Nov 2 at 4pm.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Looks like we have assets to move so lets prep and keep everything here.
If we trade Ebron or Ingram I suggest that we still look for another wr… there are some quality slot guys and maybe some deep guys available

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
A good to darn good receiver would really help

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking DL for a run stuffer or a bigger ILB with decent speed(maybe wishful thinking). I don’t think we really need to waste the trade on WR if we utilize Muth more. He will free up some others. I feel as good about TE as I have in long time as I am liking what 81 is doing this year as well. I also don’t turn down draft picks.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I mean it would not hurt to find out what they want for Brandon cooks… guy is fast as hell and you keep the chiefs from making a play at him… that guy opens up everything… Ebron and ingram to the nfc… what we get back we take a run at cooks… he runs what? A 4.33?

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
A good to darn good receiver would really help
Lol. Who do you have in mind? Why stop at good or darn good? Why not great to awesome WR? And while we are in the land of make believe....thrown in a HOF OT to boot. That will shore up some holes for us. If we can get both of these players for late round picks it would make it even sweeter.🙂

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I mean it would not hurt to find out what they want for Brandon cooks… guy is fast as hell and you keep the chiefs from making a play at him… that guy opens up everything… Ebron and ingram to the nfc… what we get back we take a run at cooks… he runs what? A 4.33?
Everything I am reading says Texans won't be trading Cooks. They feel they can build around him and it would take a lot to get him if they did decide to trade him.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw the Von Miller trade about to happen for 2 2nd day picks.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
Miller is dancing in the street

mdk2

Reaction score
If Miller only nets two second day picks(guessing 4th and 6th). Then Ingram would get us maybe a 5th at the very best. Most likely a 6.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
If Miller only nets two second day picks(guessing 4th and 6th). Then Ingram would get us maybe a 5th at the very best. Most likely a 6.
I'm seeing they got a 2022 2nd and 3rd for Miller plus they are payin $9 mill of his salary for this season

mdk2

Reaction score
I'm seeing they got a 2022 2nd and 3rd for Miller plus they are payin $9 mill of his salary for this season
That's a great move by Denver, if so.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
He was shooting his mouth off about how he was the best player on his team before the Cleveland game. He did nothing , then left the game injured.
Sure did not bring K Mack return value.

Where the **** do the Rams come up with all the picks they trade away in these deals....

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I went over to check out the take on the Orange Mane messageboard and it shut down… thats sad… good group of fans there… hope that never happens to this place

madinsomniac

Reaction score
How about we send Disgruntled Ingram to Arizona for Andy Isabella? That gives us another fast wr and they get their pass rusher they need

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
I am hearing around me a few names mentioned as possible trade availability or teams looking into:

Eagles: Cox and Dillard
Ravens: Boykin
Steelers: Ebron and Ingram (which we know)
Rams: Desean Jackson
Texans: Brandon Cooks

Hearing Ravens have interest in Bears Allan Robinson (Baltimore local sports talk)

madinsomniac

Reaction score
A lot of teams are looking at getting dline help so I don’t think we will accomplish that… just have to get Tuitt healthy

I really think that the offense needs something to open up scoring… thats are issue.. a fast wr does that.. he will give Harris and the other wrs way more room underneath …

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol. Who do you have in mind? Why stop at good or darn good? Why not great to awesome WR? And while we are in the land of make believe....thrown in a HOF OT to boot. That will shore up some holes for us. If we can get both of these players for late round picks it would make it even sweeter.🙂
Don't have anyone in mind. We just need a good one. Not difficult stuff here.

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
We need a legit back up RB. Anytime Harris is not on the field, you can chalk up a negative play run or dropped ball. Marlon Mack wants out of Indy, any others buried in the depth chart out there?