• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

No Offseason again?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So,.......... I'm crawling acroos the desert and am into day 37 with very little water and about as close to death as one can get...........

I come up on a beautiful, double beautiful woman named Arniea and she smiles..............

As deperate as I am I ask..... "so,.... do you think it will snow tomorrow? "

Salute the nation

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Teams probably don't need that much offseason work anyway. With that said, high school teams have practiced athletics without major issues for months.
The highschool girls soccer team I coach is going on week 3 of spring travel season already, the local colleges are playing spring and fall sports right now.

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
"Sloopy lives in a very bad part of town.
And EVERYBODY, yeah, tries to put my Sloopy down.
So come on, Sloopy
Come on come on
And so I say now..............................."

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ironic as it maY SOUND,...................

Arniea repleys.............. " why no, no I don't think is will snow but I know this little place that has a little snow,...... would you like to go............ sking..? "

Salut the nation

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
You're telling me to shut the **** up and calling me a ***, but I'm the angry one polluting the board? Oh, the irony.
nobody here likes you. piss off, grumpy.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
nobody here likes you. piss off, grumpy.
Ah yes, the old "nobody here likes you" angle. So trite. Oddly, I seem to remember you liking dozens of my posts over the years, especially regarding Tomlin. Maybe I imagined those, too.

Even fedderone let this one go, tough guy. And so will I. You might want to do the same. Should you happen to insist on the last word, though, I'll let you have it. That way, you can feel like you somehow got the better of me with another one of your vapid insults. Don't hurt yourself.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah yes, the old "nobody here likes you" angle. So trite. Oddly, I seem to remember you liking dozens of my posts over the years, especially regarding Tomlin. Maybe I imagined those, too.

Even fedderone let this one go, tough guy. And so will I. You might want to do the same. Should you happen to insist on the last word, though, I'll let you have it. That way, you can feel like you somehow got the better of me with another one of your vapid insults. Don't hurt yourself.

last word? sweet! here goes: STOP BEING A ******.