• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nominate A Member For A Year Subscription

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
We had a member nice enough to donate 3 yearlong subscriptions to hand out to worthy members, or possibly someone that is down on their luck. I've already decided on one member to receive one and I'll be taking care of that later today. So we have 2 to give out still. So please nominate a member that you think deserves one. Or it can even be yourself if you've fallen on hard time.

Thanks Justin

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ark

he's the most downtrodden and unwashed amongst us

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I can only say thank you to the donator who did this. It is muchly appreciated, and I hope those who receive it is much grateful for that.

Things like this is what helps make this site STEELERNATION.COM the absolutely best STEELERS site ever. Include the site personnel from the top to the bottom, include the posters (all of them from top to bottom), and just the comradamiseryness generated amongst us.

Salute the nation

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I can only say thank you to the donator who did this. It is muchly appreciated, and I hope those who receive it is much grateful for that.

Things like this is what helps make this site STEELERNATION.COM the absolutely best STEELERS site ever. Include the site personnel from the top to the bottom, include the posters (all of them from top to bottom), and just the comradamiseryness generated amongst us.

Salute the nation
you're welcome for Supe being Supe
(no, I didnt do that donation thing)

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I have no idea who is a contributor

but skimming the game thread looking for those who don't have a custom title under their name, here are a few (all way more deserving that coach, but then everyone is)

Sarge
Bermuda
Blitz
Madinsomniac
Pitt Charlie
Ron Burgundy
Fogdoctor
steelhurt - even though he is an aggie
Burghthing
Steelman
Steelr4evr
Litos
Paul G
DjFan

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
We had a member nice enough to donate 3 yearlong subscriptions to hand out to worthy members, or possibly someone that is down on their luck. I've already decided on one member to receive one and I'll be taking care of that later today. So we have 2 to give out still. So please nominate a member that you think deserves one. Or it can even be yourself if you've fallen on hard time.

Thanks Justin
I nominate Drink IRON City.

He is an island of positivity in an ocean of negativity.
Always upbeat and good for positive vibes and energy on the board.
Even when he's "mad" it's only "Canadian mad", which is to say polite disagreement.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I nominate Drink IRON City.

He is an island of positivity in an ocean of negativity.
Always upbeat and good for positive vibes and energy on the board.
Even when he's "mad" it's only "Canadian mad", which is to say polite disagreement.

if he is not a contributor, to me he would be an obvious choice.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no idea who is a contributor

but skimming the game thread looking for those who don't have a custom title under their name, here are a few (all way more deserving that coach, but then everyone is)

Sarge
Bermuda
Blitz
Madinsomniac
Pitt Charlie
Ron Burgundy
Fogdoctor
steelhurt - even though he is an aggie
Burghthing
Steelman
Steelr4evr
Litos
Paul G
DjFan
Lot of good posters on that list. I will just let you guys decide.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
I had a donor previously a few years ago, which I greatly appreciate, Thanks again whoevere you were.

I can exclude myself from the list so another worthy member of SN receive the same gift I had. I think all are deserving, so it will be a very tough choice.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I had a donor previously a few years ago, which I greatly appreciate, Thanks again whoevere you were.

I can exclude myself from the list so another worthy member of SN receive the same gift I had. I think all are deserving, so it will be a very tough choice.
Kidney? Liver?