• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official Prediction Thread - Steelers - Clowns Round 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Hines57

Deliver the Macallan
I'm predicting a lot of James Conner. 100+ yard day for him with the office focused on ball control to get timing down.

Hines57

Deliver the Macallan
Forgot to post a score 27-17 Steelers.

Like others mentioned, this is the Clowns Super Bowl. We need to come out and fucking execute. None of this team cool shades not ready to play, no in game adjustment bullshit to start the season. Feed Conner the rock and let our O-line dictate the pace of play.

Stillers

Browns look pretty stout on the D-Line and I think we will have trouble moving the ball.

Hate to be a wet blanket...
Stillers - 20
Browns - 24

bigben

Browns have a much improved Offense this year, they almost beat us last year.
Todd Haley knows how bad this defense is.
I wouldn't be surprised to watch Josh Gordon shred this defense.
My prediction
Browns 28
Steelers 17

Mike Tomlin gets his trademark loss to a bad team, displays his incompetence starting week 1

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
I just hope the Steelers have a solid plan of containing Myles Garrett, AV always seems to start off slow to the season.

deljzc

Browns 30
Steelers 27

Not that I think this is really going to happen, but I'm here to win weekly points so you pick against the pack. Roethlisberger's road issues might still be around. Big question marks on defense (plenty for us to complain about). And the national media gets on the Browns bandwagon.

All lead stories sound plausible.

ExUSAF

I have little confidence that Tomlin will have this team ready against what is essentially the Browns SB. I'm going to go with Steelers 16, Browns 14 in a nail-biter.

ADVERTISEMENT