• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official Prediction Thread - Steelers - Clowns Round 1

ADVERTISEMENT

IndySteel

The Browns are 1-31 over the last two seasons. They are still learning Haley's offense. The Steelers know it better than they do. Tomlin should have been fired a long time ago. If we get the L versus the Browns then he needs to be fired Sunday night.

ADVERTISEMENT

SteelChip

I'm also seeing trouble but I can't pick no stains. Closer than we want's waht I see.

Stillers 31
Stains 30

ADVERTISEMENT

slashsteel

Steelers 26 - factory of sadness 16

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app

oops have to readjust

1sTOyhR.jpg

anddddddd wind and rain(wind gusts up to 40 MPH)

so let me take it to 16 to 10
Bell-less Steelers for the win.

Drink IRON City

Contributor whining about a tag
The Browns are 1-31 over the last two seasons. They are still learning Haley's offense. The Steelers know it better than they do. Tomlin should have been fired a long time ago. If we get the L versus the Browns then he needs to be fired Sunday night.

FUCK that, it's an afternoon game.....................

Salute the nation

ADVERTISEMENT

ktw1021

I am going to bring my numbers down a bit from my previous post
US 24
Idiots-14

Weather looks horrendous, probably cause both sides to slow the game down a bit
28 hours til kick -trying not to go ahead and put my JuJu jersey on

tapeANaspirin2it

I have a feeling it will go like the Pitt vs Penn State game. Pitt was super hyped and may have burned off all their energy early and when they had a few setbacks, the wheels came off.

The Browns are in a similar situation. Hard Knocks showed they really believe they are going to be contenders this year. They are expecting to win. I think they could start coming apart if the Steelers make some big plays.

I was worried about this game. The Steelers under Tomlin tend to take teams lightly and i was worried about that vs the Browns. But i think this stuff with Bell is actually giving the steelers players a chip on their shoulder. Particularly the OL.

With how angrily guys on the OL in particular responded to Bell and reading between the lines of their comments. It seems to me that they think Bell is overrated and he's getting credit for their work in the trenches. They want to prove it by paving the way for a big game for Conner.

Steelers 21
Browns 13

steel dino

Wake up the echo's
Haley's revenge?...almost..

Combined with a soggy field and wind that eliminate our strengths...

makes for another close opening day game...

Steelers - 22
Browns - 20

Although I think Mayfield will represent himself very well

ADVERTISEMENT