• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Old man Rooney could make a powerful statement by hiring Gruden and going after Aaron Rodgers in 2022.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm surprised Browns Fan Bob isn't posing this week. No threads like: Why X Browns Player Scares/Concerns me this week, how can WE stop them??!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Got you pegged Ohio boy...
I saw a post in another thread.... I think Coolie has been merging him around the forum. I think they are looking into those electrified invisible troll fence thingies ....
or trying to move him in with Coach last I heard

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm surprised Browns Fan Bob isn't posing this week. No threads like: Why X Browns Player Scares/Concerns me this week, how can WE stop them??!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Got you pegged Ohio boy...
He started a thread (Twice) about the stains game, I merged it with the thread already discussing the game, his second repeat thread was also merged, then he posted about his rights being violated and how I was going to find out why he was called dynamite.

That thread was just deleted because it was ignorant, yeah even by his standards

he and coach are likely huddled up crying about big mean ole coolie and how they are going to get me....******* bleeding cunts

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
He started a thread (Twice) about the stains game, I merged it with the thread already discussing the game, his second repeat thread was also merged, then he posted about his rights being violated and how I was going to find out why he was called dynamite.

That thread was just deleted because it was ignorant, yeah even by his standards

he and coach are likely huddled up crying about big mean ole coolie and how they are going to get me....******* bleeding cunts

stop violating the trolls Coolie!

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw a post in another thread.... I think Coolie has been merging him around the forum. I think they are looking into those electrified invisible troll fence thingies ....
or trying to move him in with Coach last I heard
I’d like to see him and coach at it.
Bob is entertaining to me. He’s our unofficial forum troll

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Boobie is Cooch. Makes sense to me...

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Stay with us, Omar!

Boobie is Cooch and Cooch is Boobie...

There never on at the same time!!!

(this is pure speculation and humor, if you haven't caught on yet)
Meh

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I'm drinking Black Seal Bermuda Rum tonight...
I'm drinking nothing tonight...Here's to two days on the wagon and all the irreparable harm it's done me... Haven't been feeling well the last few days...Hope I get my energy back for Sunday.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Alabama moonshine tonight. (just a couple of shots to help me sleep).

My dad was notorious for white lightneing. As a kid I remeber making some (start to finish) with him. He had toned down by that time.

AT his funeral I spoke and related a lot but one of the things I talked about was as a kid we were driving home from town (dad worked lumber yard and we lived about 13 miles gravel road out). We were driving and ran out of gas. He got out & pulled the seat forward and brought out a bottle of moonshine. He was pissed but opened it and took a big PULL off the bottle straight and then proceeded to dump rest in gas tank. We got in and started up and made it home.

I could never figure out why he was so mad but eventually as I got older I figured it out as he looked at it as wasting prized whickey.

Durring the reception many a many friends of his told me how he gave them gallon / 5 gallon white lightning for their wedding presents and they marveled at how good it was.

If I had any I'd send you some to test out, just for nostalgia sake.

Salute the nation

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
My dad was notorious for white lightneing. As a kid I remeber making some (start to finish) with him. He had toned down by that time.

AT his funeral I spoke and related a lot but one of the things I talked about was as a kid we were driving home from town (dad worked lumber yard and we lived about 13 miles gravel road out). We were driving and ran out of gas. He got out & pulled the seat forward and brought out a bottle of moonshine. He was pissed but opened it and took a big PULL off the bottle straight and then proceeded to dump rest in gas tank. We got in and started up and made it home.

I could never figure out why he was so mad but eventually as I got older I figured it out as he looked at it as wasting prized whickey.

Durring the reception many a many friends of his told me how he gave them gallon / 5 gallon white lightning for their wedding presents and they marveled at how good it was.

If I had any I'd send you some to test out, just for nostalgia sake.

Salute the nation
That's a fantastic story and I'm sure an even better memory! Thanks for sharing DIC

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Been a rough summer for the fam. Wife's sister died in June from cancer at 53 and had been staying with us for the last month. She lived in Erie but was getting cancer treatment in Pittsburgh. We had her cremated at my place, employee discount. In August my cousin died from cancer also, he was best man in my wedding, kindred spirit car guy, and more like an older brother. My dad three weeks ago. My mother-in-law has had a low-grade leukemia for several years which didn't really bother her but now has metastasized into stage four bone cancer. Oddly, she is getting around just fine and seemingly unaffected but I think she's going to hit a wall one of these days and it's going to be fast. My father-in-law was a nasty old coot even before he had dementia, and now he's worse, so if she goes we don't know WTF we're going to do with him. Between health issues like a new hip that is still painful and slipping a bit mentally, my mom isn't capable of doing much for herself so it's up to me to go grocery shopping for her and do stuff around the house. So I haven't been around as much as usual.
Sorry to run on, but thanks.
Sorry to hear about all of that, Ron, but thanks for keeping things light around here. I enjoy your posts. Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.