• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Old man Rooney could make a powerful statement by hiring Gruden and going after Aaron Rodgers in 2022.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I'll think about it if you quit putting beans in your chili
Oh man....You drive a tough bargain Boss Coolie. Not sure Bob is worth it but I tell you what....What.

I'll make my next batch without beans and see how it goes.

If you don't mind can you send me your Texas recipe? I'd also like to give that a shot.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Oh man....You drive a tough bargain Boss Coolie. Not sure Bob is worth it but I tell you what....What.

If you don't mind can you send me your Texas recipe? I'd also like to give that a shot.
i'll have to take the time and actually write down what I do. most measurements will be guesses since I add spices until the spirits tell me to stop

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score

Go to the last Thursday Night's Game Thread ........... I made chili at halftime .............. Coolie sent along his ingredient list

Reactions: JMM

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I understand. I do the same.
a few years ago my son's school was asking for receipes for a cookbook they were putting together for a fundraiser (unlike wig, this one actually got printed and sold) My favorite thing I cook is Red Beans and Rice and I had the same issue. I actually ended up cooking them on a weekend so that I could write down what I and and estimate the amounts i added

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
i'll have to take the time and actually write down what I do. most measurements will be guesses since I add spices until the spirits tell me to stop

Are you in your spirit world or are you just talking spirits in general ?

I hear yaz on the write it down & measurements, most of my cooking is done that way.

Salute the nation

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
All of my kids are over 20 - it's been a while since I got to beat some *** for free!!!

I have a special belt just for him - he wants to step but I'll make his lil' *** dance!!!
Hey cuz. I can be down at FirstEnergy Stadium this weekend? Which parking lot lot would you like to have a very bad day in? You down to step in Cleveland, ballerina?

Btw, if you're looking for a belt, ask your old lady what she did with the one that she asked me to use to pin her legs behind her head the other night?

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
wow how do i come back from that?

I am just devastated....

oh wait, just more ******* lame bullshit smack that would embarrass a grade school kid.
B*tch I sure as sh*t wouldn't be going around and referring to other a lame when your punk a*s is the one that has admitted to wearing cowboy hats and boots.

No guys, seriously. We're proud people. Derrrrrr.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Hey cuz. I can be down at FirstEnergy Stadium this weekend? Which parking lot lot would you like to have a very bad day in? You down to step in Cleveland, ballerina?

Btw, if you're looking for a belt, ask your old lady what she did with the one that she asked me to use to pin her legs behind her head the other night?
wow same **** over and over again

If berm walked up to you you would cry like the ***** you are and plead for him to leave you alone. you have cried on here about internet tough guys but then you continue to post this lame ****. No one here is intimidated by you at all. No one is entertained by your "witty" insults to the others here. the only redeeming aspect to your being here is the amusing comments others direct toward you.

you suck, your smack sucks and you don't know jack **** about football or how to interact with others

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
B*tch I sure as sh*t wouldn't be going around and referring to other a lame when your punk a*s is the one that has admitted to wearing cowboy hats and boots.

No guys, seriously. We're proud people. Derrrrrr.
wow more Texas smack. go crawl back under your rock patrick.....

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Told ya....I can sniff out a Browns troll from 400 miles away...They are pretty damn rare though. Guessing due to the fact that the Browns haven't done anything since.....let me get back to you

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Oh yeah, DICky. You west boys are some tough ones.

No guys, seriously. We can show him how it's done out here. Put up your dukes. Derrrrr
derr i don't know how to talk smack so i'll just throw derr out their at them, that will crush their feelings..derr

derr, want to step derr

derr you wife, momma, sister are my ****** derr

derr cowboy hats are lame. derr

derr derrr

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Told ya....I can sniff out a Browns troll from 400 miles away...They are pretty damn rare though. Guessing due to the fact that the Browns haven't done anything since.....let me get back to you
B*tch, if I was a Clowns fan, I'd tell your stupid a*s that I was a Clowns fan. B*tch said that he wanted to step and I was giving his punk a*s the opportunity to do so sooner rather than later. Don't hate just because I'm not old enough to have kids that suggest that I shouldn't drive longer distances, Gramps.

No really, guys. The wife and I were chasing a worm around the garden bed this weekend. Derrrrrr

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score

So a Steeler's fan wants to lay a beat down on another Steeler's fan in the parking lot of First Energy Stadium , Cleveland OHIO. ....nothing strange there folks

Berm you might as well have your new found ally treat you to an away game of the Steelers since he probably has good season tickets in the Dawg Pound

Halloween .... Berm bring those cool shades and go as Tomlin ......... he can bring his female Dawg Pound attire

B*tching time to be had by all

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
B*tch, if I was a Clowns fan, I'd tell your stupid a*s that I was a Clowns fan. B*tch said that he wanted to step and I was giving his punk a*s the opportunity to do so sooner rather than later. Don't hate just because I'm not old enough to have kids that suggest that I shouldn't drive longer distances, Gramps.

No really, guys. The wife and I were chasing a worm around the garden bed this weekend. Derrrrrr
Do you suggest he drive longer distances?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
So a Steeler's fan wants to lay a beat down on another Steeler's fan in the parking lot of First Energy Stadium , Cleveland OHIO. ....nothing strange there folks

Berm you might as well have your new found ally treat you to an away game of the Steelers since he probably has good season tickets in the Dawg Pound

Halloween .... Berm bring those cool shades and go as Tomlin ......... he can bring his female Dawg Pound attire

B*tching time to be had by all
I don’t know who Bob is or why he or she is.
But I do know Berm will be in cool shades scoring some hot mormon BYU poon tang tang.

Mrs. MTC would kill me, so I can only be Berm’s ice breaker