• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Old man Rooney could make a powerful statement by hiring Gruden and going after Aaron Rodgers in 2022.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Blatant trolling?? It's called an opinion, bi@#h. If you don't like mine, please feel free to alternate giving kisses to each of my butt-cheeks.

And btw, if you want to step, just let me know when and where, Dope.
So you like men kissing your buttcheeks, that explains a couple of things.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
So you like men kissing your buttcheeks, that explains a couple of things.

Yeah, a simple "kiss my ***" could've sufficed, but he went & got a little too descriptive.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Bi@#h, shut the hell up. I'm a first time poster and a motherfu!@ing Steelers fan. If I was a fan of some other team, I'd tell your stupid a*s as much. Just because I'm not drinking the Cheerleader Tomlin / Broken Ben kool-aid and trying to convince others that they're anything better than sub-par at best, don't make me a damn Clowns fan. Btw, aren't you the guy who hangs out in his garden and watches his old lady chase worms? If so, I got one that she might like to chase.

Let me know if you want to step.
why are the biggest bleeding twats the ones who always throw out **** like "want to step"??

******* fucktarded troll

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
why are the biggest bleeding twats the ones who always throw out **** like "want to step"??

******* fucktarded troll

Maybe he is on a 27 step program.................................

FUCKtards and TWATTwaffle's usually have longer "STEP" programs. Like when they come out of the deep basement

Salute the nation

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
5rcqbk.jpg

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Transgender nuns wearing meat habits made of spam while riding donkeys pulling carts filled of gay body builders swiming in hot fudge and eels?

WhoAley **** Lunar........................................ !!!!

Salute the nation

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Love George Carlin, I still have some of his vynle recordings I listen to occasionally.!!
My dad had Toledo Window Box on 8-track (!) when I was a kid...still my favorite to this day.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
O'l two step / side step / step up / step down / reach-around boob doesn't seem to ever appear ?

Maybe he is "STEP" on the low side................... got his asZ kicked and feels guilty that he found out "STEP" has a whole new meaning to some than it did to him.......

Salute the nation

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
At my age and being involved in martial arts for over 30 years myself and 5 with my son. I have never heard the words "step" as much here ever. Also, aren't we
ALL for the most part too old to "step" . I digress, My best friend is a cop who also owns a MMA gym and is a Ravens fan (unfortunately) and I asked him if he has ever heard "step' with anyone in the field or that he trains. He just laughed and said, "NO, but could you imagine if he said that to you, me, my guys or your message board buddies in person, how quick that would end?" Hiding behind keyboards ninja's. Next, wait for him to want to drive to meet someone. Shame Julius is still not around (Linedown) he would have drove that day to introduce himself and cause an eclipse as he gets out of his vehicle. I agree with most, smack talk can be fun if you realize that NONE of us play for the team, NONE of are paid by the team and NONE of us know how to run a team. That we all give opinions and not spitting facts. I live in the middle of Steelers, Ravens and Eagles and everyone has some fun in jest smack talk. This guy is juvenile and worst than Black Jesus who was going to fight the board. Got to be a Browns fan IMO and honestly who the **** cares who you like, just don't be a dick and respect others opinions; sure you can disagree but show respect.