• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Old man Rooney could make a powerful statement by hiring Gruden and going after Aaron Rodgers in 2022.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
We need something to entertain us during bye week. Then it will be bye Boobie.

We need something to entertain us during bye week. Then it will be bye Boobie.

Bi%#ch, please. I ain’t going anywhere and I’m certain that I’ll be owning your punk ***, as needed, after the bye week.

Ronnie-coleman-back-workout.png

There is a good reason he is called STEELCAN58 on this forum

Butt we don't judge here

So if you wish to own his punk *** ........ to each his own ..... as needed ...obviously

sorry steelcan58 couldn't resist

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Blatant trolling. The title of the thread and the content of the first post.

That's all I need to know about a poster who has no interest in talking football and is more interested in stirring ****.

Thank you, Captain.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh I see. We must have Straight Outta Compton here. Funny how you acting like you have the money for an airline ticket. Just let me know where and when, bo-peep. If you do, you and me will get to stepping real quick, I assure you. You’ll have to forgive me if I don’t see more intimidated by a poodle such as yourself and your friends who are likely the over-the-hill guys here who talk about gardening with their wives. What you all going to do? Throw a tomato at me? Will Sheriff Stoolie be wearing one of his cowboy hats at next year’s preseason game. Oh man I’m really nervous now. Lol
Yawn...

Do you give me the "Str8 Outta Compton" reference because you see a picture of a black guy in my avatar???

Now, let's talk about your love for Lil' Nas X...

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Berm, he's a trolling idiot who gets his kicks off of doing stupid **** like this. Don't let it raise your blood pressure.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I think "Bob" is my new favorite poster. the amount of football DERR he brings us is amazing. and when he mentions Old Man Rooney, for some reason it reminds me of Scooby Doo episodes. Lets go "Bob"

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I think "Bob" is my new favorite poster. the amount of football DERR he brings us is amazing. and when he mentions Old Man Rooney, for some reason it reminds me of Scooby Doo episodes. Lets go "Bob"
admit it...it is just because he one of the fewer here dumber than you

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Coolie, I am pretty certain he wants you to tie him up…suspicion Confirmed with bisexual Boob.
Bisexual hell that guy is a bucking bronco playing pin it on his tail end hee haw. Desires too much attention not to be a transformer. You know... more than meets the eye.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I disagree, I'll take a poop slinging monkey over a trojan horse poster any day of the week!!
We have seen Pop do it under multiple aliases and now Bob is in that same mix just for another team and it makes you wonder why the need to attempt to blend in as a Steeler fan (and not doing a good job) if you are a fan from another team? If you want to talk smack, just show your colors and talk smack. Over the years we have had plenty of fans from other teams show up to talk football and for the most part it livened things up. Karen, Balt Greg, and even Hank come to mind. Some of the most entertaining posts involved Hank and the stuff Dave and others would PhotoShop up to put him in his place. Hopefully the dude comes back as Cleveland Bob and actually talks about the game coming up next Sunday. Don't see it happening but who knows...