• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Old man Rooney could make a powerful statement by hiring Gruden and going after Aaron Rodgers in 2022.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
monkey-throw.gif

Ask and you shall receive Fiji Mariner

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Bi%#ch, please. I ain’t going anywhere and I’m certain that I’ll be owning your punk ***, as needed, after the bye week.

Ronnie-coleman-back-workout.png

There is a good reason he is called STEELCAN58 on this forum

Butt we don't judge here

So if you wish to own his punk *** ........ to each his own ..... as needed ...obviously

sorry steelcan58 couldn't resist

. light weight!..light weight...yeah buddy.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
You're very brave behind your keyboard.

I'll personally pay for your airline ticket and fly you to next year's last preseason game (if we have one). You'll be invited to tailgate with 'us' - let's see how quickly you "step" then...

**** inviting that *** to anything. Pay for this chick to fly in. I'll step with that.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Wouldn't have much success finding one here. The only team cowboy hats around here would have a big **** stain on it. I live near Cleveland.
well you're close enough to Pittsburgh just drive there....SF81 will reimburse you for your mileage

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
**** inviting that *** to anything. Pay for this chick to fly in. I'll step with that.

That one older judge looked like he was going to stroke out. :LOL:

I'm sure their commentary was interesting.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Blatant trolling. The title of the thread and the content of the first post.

That's all I need to know about a poster who has no interest in talking football and is more interested in stirring ****.
Blatant trolling?? It's called an opinion, bi@#h. If you don't like mine, please feel free to alternate giving kisses to each of my butt-cheeks.

And btw, if you want to step, just let me know when and where, Dope.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Blatant trolling?? It's called an opinion, bi@#h. If you don't like mine, please feel free to alternate giving kisses to each of my butt-cheeks.

And btw, if you want to step, just let me know when and where, Dope.
please come up with some different smack than asking everyone to step

the smallest weakest female on this site would make you their ***** without any difficulty at all

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
We have seen Pop do it under multiple aliases and now Bob is in that same mix just for another team and it makes you wonder why the need to attempt to blend in as a Steeler fan (and not doing a good job) if you are a fan from another team? If you want to talk smack, just show your colors and talk smack. Over the years we have had plenty of fans from other teams show up to talk football and for the most part it livened things up. Karen, Balt Greg, and even Hank come to mind. Some of the most entertaining posts involved Hank and the stuff Dave and others would PhotoShop up to put him in his place. Hopefully the dude comes back as Cleveland Bob and actually talks about the game coming up next Sunday. Don't see it happening but who knows...
Bi@#h, shut the hell up. I'm a first time poster and a motherfu!@ing Steelers fan. If I was a fan of some other team, I'd tell your stupid a*s as much. Just because I'm not drinking the Cheerleader Tomlin / Broken Ben kool-aid and trying to convince others that they're anything better than sub-par at best, don't make me a damn Clowns fan. Btw, aren't you the guy who hangs out in his garden and watches his old lady chase worms? If so, I got one that she might like to chase.

Let me know if you want to step.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bi@#h, shut the hell up. I'm a first time poster and a motherfu!@ing Steelers fan. If I was a fan of some other team, I'd tell your stupid a*s as much. Just because I'm not drinking the Cheerleader Tomlin / Broken Ben kool-aid and trying to convince others that they're anything better than sub-par at best, don't make me a damn Clowns fan. Btw, aren't you the guy who hangs out in his garden and watches his old lady chase worms? If so, I got one that she might like to chase.

100% certain the earth worms in his garden are bigger than anything you are packing there micro machine boy. From reading your posts, seems you are more into guys than old ladies.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That one older judge looked like he was going to stroke out. :LOL:

I'm sure their commentary was interesting.

You sure he wasn't "stroking" out..................................................?

Coolies' not the only one with dibs on that kind of action.

Salute the nation

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English

Step up to the plate? Step out? Step in? What do you mean by step? Are you going to kick my ***? You will probably need to take a number. I'm still waiting for the internet bad ***** from the late 90s Steeler boards to kick my ***. They still have not showed up yet...Such hollow promises from hollow heads.

Everyone here knows you are not a Steeler fan and just a troll so give up the act.. If you insist on wanting to hang out and get all riled up (you are not making anyone else riled up I can guarantee that) feel free. You do a great job in making us laugh. You are an awesome court jester..

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You sure he wasn't "stroking" out..................................................?

Coolies' not the only one with dibs on that kind of action.

Salute the nation
God only knows what the hell Coolie rubs one out to.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Step up to the plate? Step out? Step in? What do you mean by step?

I think he really just wants to do the hokey pokey.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He’s more entertaining than Pops

True to a degree but it was fun to call Pop's bluff and watch / listen to his non-rebuttle..

I disagree, I'll take a poop slinging monkey over a trojan horse poster any day of the week!!

I still have rentals on one armed **** flinging monkeys if you need, ONLY thing is you have to treat my monkeys with respect and kindness.
as they use to out call plays against Arians. I had a board with "plays" squares and they'd guess arians play call by flinging **** at the board and the stuck part was their guess. better than 9 outA ten

Salute the nation