• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Old man Rooney could make a powerful statement by hiring Gruden and going after Aaron Rodgers in 2022.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Fell apart? B*tch, please .. Why Gruden didn't coach for a decade is irrelevant. You said he didn't win a SB in 2 decades. I clarified he wasn't coaching for half that time. In short, I made your b*tch *** look like the goon that you are. #2 - The Cheerleader inherited Cowher's winning team and THAT is why he won a SB and made it to another. You could have literally inserted any dumbass and gotten the same result. FACT! Tell me what the Cheerleader has done since that AFC Championship .. what was it, 5 years ago now?? Lol

No guys, seriously. Remember when Cowher's championship team team took the Cheerleader to a couple SBs.? Derrrrrrrr
See bold. That is where I won the argument. You do not want to debate, or discuss; You want to troll. I have you pegged. You got booted from a Steeler board because you're not a Steelers fan. Sorry can't tell me otherwise.

And no, I won't go to your Ohio parking lot to 'step'.

I'd say the Browns/Bengals inherited ______ Coach's team, but they never had an inheritance to speak of...

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
B*tch, if I was a Clowns fan, I'd tell your stupid a*s that I was a Clowns fan. B*tch said that he wanted to step and I was giving his punk a*s the opportunity to do so sooner rather than later. Don't hate just because I'm not old enough to have kids that suggest that I shouldn't drive longer distances, Gramps.

No really, guys. The wife and I were chasing a worm around the garden bed this weekend. Derrrrrr

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
B*tch, if I was a Clowns fan, I'd tell your stupid a*s that I was a Clowns fan. B*tch said that he wanted to step and I was giving his punk a*s the opportunity to do so sooner rather than later. Don't hate just because I'm not old enough to have kids that suggest that I shouldn't drive longer distances, Gramps.

No really, guys. The wife and I were chasing a worm around the garden bed this weekend. Derrrrrr
Keep dancing *****...We all know who you are and what you are trying to do, very badly. Give up the charade (that means act).

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Been a rough summer for the fam. Wife's sister died in June from cancer at 53 and had been staying with us for the last month. She lived in Erie but was getting cancer treatment in Pittsburgh. We had her cremated at my place, employee discount. In August my cousin died from cancer also, he was best man in my wedding, kindred spirit car guy, and more like an older brother. My dad three weeks ago. My mother-in-law has had a low-grade leukemia for several years which didn't really bother her but now has metastasized into stage four bone cancer. Oddly, she is getting around just fine and seemingly unaffected but I think she's going to hit a wall one of these days and it's going to be fast. My father-in-law was a nasty old coot even before he had dementia, and now he's worse, so if she goes we don't know WTF we're going to do with him. Between health issues like a new hip that is still painful and slipping a bit mentally, my mom isn't capable of doing much for herself so it's up to me to go grocery shopping for her and do stuff around the house. So I haven't been around as much as usual.
Sorry to run on, but thanks.
Gheez Ron, that’s a lot on your plate right now. Nothing but peace and comfort for you and your family buddy during this trying time. 😔

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Backdoor Bob is from Cleveland, that is all anyone moving forward needs to know. Factory of sadness fans lulz never won anything worth **** never will. No wonder his posts stink. Nobody wants to step to that **** hole of a city. Not even the people who live there.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Gheez Ron, that’s a lot on your plate right now. Nothing but peace and comfort for you and your family buddy during this trying time. 😔
Bad span for Steelernation members. Lot of losses, just very saddening to know what they are going through. My continuing best wishes are sent out. One of those things in life you wish you could do more to ease the heartbreak. It definitely isn't lost on me...I feel for all of you that have lost and try to fight through it day to day. One day at a time and know there is of us that feel for you...

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
Backdoor Bob is from Cleveland, that is all anyone moving forward needs to know. Factory of sadness fans lulz never won anything worth **** never will. No wonder his posts stink. Nobody wants to step to that **** hole of a city. Not even the people who live there.

That's all that needs to be said. Now somebody click the button and get rid of the loser.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

Well, I guess from this statement Bob probably doesn’t have a DL and still hasn’t graduated high school yet. Hence his head is still full of mush. Coolie, Lunar, can’t you check his IP address and report him to his parents or something?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

WhoAley ****

Long Distances would mean you'd have to find a way to sell your computer minutes & elctrcity tokens for cash............... for the extra gas for mom's car. Your even bigger problem would be to find a driver because your mom's busy with her daytime job.................

Talk about a lame asZ twattwaffle

Salute the nation

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
I stopped reading this stupid thread days ago but clicked on it this morning and read about Ron and Mad's situations.
Wanted to add my sincere condolences for your losses and my prayers for speedy recoveries and solutions to family issues.
I have a few myself that I am struggling with.

oh crap forgot about cope... you in my thoughts , also.

Last edited:

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I guess from this statement Bob probably doesn’t have a DL and still hasn’t graduated high school yet. Hence his head is still full of mush. Coolie, Lunar, can’t you check his IP address and report him to his parents or something?
I can do that - ethically hacked and all...

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Ron and Mad sorry for your losses, hope you get better soon. A lot of close people are suffering too right now.

Take care guys, best regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I stopped reading this stupid thread days ago but clicked on it this morning and read about Ron and Mad's situations.
Wanted to add my sincere condolences for your losses and my prayers for speedy recoveries and solutions to family issues.
I have a few myself that I am struggling with.

oh crap forgot about cope... you in my thought , also.

Blessings your way as well and hope you find solace in your issues as well. PeaCe brother.!

Salute the nation

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t know who Bob is or why he or she is.
But I do know Berm will be in cool shades scoring some hot mormon BYU poon tang tang.

Mrs. MTC would kill me, so I can only be Berm’s ice breaker
Bringthem Young University ......... oh wait a minute here....... are they not called BYU Cougars

depositphotos_8891502-stock-photo-irritated-blond-woman.jpg

broken in Mormon seeking unbroken moremen

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Bringthem Young University ......... oh wait a minute here....... are they not called BYU Cougars

Idk. I just know Berm lives in Utah aka mormon country. I know BYU is in Utah. Based in cheerleading looks. I’d have to rate BYU over Utah at the moment.

;)

Just trying to help out a fellow SN bro

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

H-I-T

Salute the nation

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Idk. I just know Berm lives in Utah aka mormon country. I know BYU is in Utah. Based in cheerleading looks. I’d have to rate BYU over Utah at the moment.

;)

Just trying to help out a fellow SN bro
Well, Berm will only be about the third black person in Utah.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I still don't know what is happening in this thread but I have my popcorn out and hoping I sober up soon so something here makes sense!

Don't sober up because once Butternut Backdoor bob actually posts, you'll need to be drunk to understand it.

Salute the nation