• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

on to the Second Round and Third

Litos

Who's left that might fall to us and you would like to draft?
I'm leaving out of the conversation Billings, Robinson, Jack, Spence, Reed cause they will be taken early.

DT/DE: Austin Johnson, Hargraves, Ogbah, Dodd
S: Bell
OT: Spriggs
TE: Henry

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

TDX27

Dodd would be a great pick. He was a top 15 DE pick in many mock's. I would also not be upset if they got Nassib from PSU or Vonn Bell from OSU but I doubt Bell slides that far.

ADVERTISEMENT

deljzc

To me it's Johnson or Henry as making me the most happy.

I still think we might be able to wait until rounds 3-5 for a safety, even if we have to pick two guys and hope only one hits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Coach

I am a lying douchebag
Who's left that might fall to us and you would like to draft?
I'm leaving out of the conversation Billings, Robinson, Jack, Spence, Reed cause they will be taken early.

DT/DE: Austin Johnson, Hargraves, Ogbah, Dodd
S: Bell
OT: Spriggs
TE: Henry

Guys I like, pretty much in this order:

DT Billings
OLB/DLNassib
OT Spriggs
DL Robinson
DL Austin
CB Alexander
DT Henry

P

POP

doesnt matter. bitching and whining will continue.

Yea, it's an Internet message board; how dare anyone express their opinions. Next, people will start voicing how they feel about things on talk radio!

ark steel

To me it's Johnson or Henry as making me the most happy.

I still think we might be able to wait until rounds 3-5 for a safety, even if we have to pick two guys and hope only one hits.

The nfl mock still has Simmons available in the 3rd, but we take Bell in the 2nd. Maybe one of the available DT/DE's in the 2nd with Simmons in the third (is he worth the third?). I don't, really, want to wait until after the 3rd for a Safety, unless the guys available just aren't close to worth it.

Henry would make me happy, but I don't think he lasts.

bermudasteel

Personally, I'd prefer to get a DT (only interested in four names - Billings, Robinson, Reed or Hargrave).

If Vonn Bell is there, in the second, he'd be a hard pass considering the need to get a playmaker at safety...

ZACKB

I want Billings, Spence/Calhoun, Correa, Von Bell. I really think we need an edge rusher with Jarvis's situation and Harrison retiring soon. I think a safety can be had in rd 3-4

Spike

Keep trying in the secondary - our patches have holes

Darian Thompson, S, Boise State

Big Ben Rules

If Jaylon Smith is there in the 3rd for are pick. would you take him. if your medical staff said he would be ready to go next year. Timmons is a free agent after this season. he could be his replacement.

bermudasteel

No way does Billings fall to 2-25.

I've been reading all afternoon - I have a feeling we'll need to jump up to the late 40's in order not to get bent over with no Vaseline again...maybe we can trade w/ the Titans on one of their 3 picks this round?

ADVERTISEMENT