• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Packers vs 49ers

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
That was awesome and hilarious. Love it when the Packers lose, love it even more when it's a playoff loss πŸ˜πŸ˜„

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
The packers should be a likeable team. But dickface makes them unlikable. Hopefully the 9ers can play to that level in Tampa cause it will be another Tom Super Bowl week otherwise.

Reactions: JMM

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The packers should be a likeable team. But dickface makes them unlikable. Hopefully the 9ers can play to that level in Tampa cause it will be another Tom Super Bowl week otherwise.
Tampa still has to beat the Rams.

maowv

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe Buck Rodgers should spend a little more time focused on football and a little less time trying to tell everyone that he is smarter than everyone else.

str8liner

Reaction score
Well the Titans got Tannehilled and the Niners were just about to get Garropoloed, but the Packers special teams said, "hold my beer".....

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Packers fans must be blowing gaskets today

Reactions: JMM

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Packers fans must be blowing gaskets today

I didn't watch this game but I just read what happened. Reminded me of our playoff game against KC back in the early 90s. The defense kept them in check but we couldn't generate much on offense. We let them hang around, hang around, hang around and then,,,,the blocked punt.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Might be something to all those Aaron Rogers to Pittsburgh rumors after all. He would fit right in here in Pittsburgh, coming up small in the playoffs like he does.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
When was the last time great Rogers was in a SB?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
They doubled AR's main WR, the OLine looked Steelerish, and the kicker took three points off the board. He still gave them a chance to win and didn't cost them the game IMO. Without 1O ST points the Niners lose that game. I want to say Aaron has battled many things over the years similar to the Steelers. Bad D's bad O-lines... Yet like Ben is one of the most winningest QBs of all time. Don't let cockiness cloud yinz view of value.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't realize the Packers are looking to be around $45 million over the cap without doing anything with Adams. They will be slicing and dicing. No wonder Rodgers is looking to get out for his last couple of years.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They doubled AR's main WR, the OLine looked Steelerish, and the kicker took three points off the board. He still gave them a chance to win and didn't cost them the game IMO. Without 1O ST points the Niners lose that game. I want to say Aaron has battled many things over the years similar to the Steelers. Bad D's bad O-lines... Yet like Ben is one of the most winningest QBs of all time. Don't let cockiness cloud yinz view of value.
I hope he goes somewhere else or stays in the land of cheese. I can't stand that drama queen. There's a reason his parents disowned him. He's a grade A schmuck. Plus there's no way in hell he would decide to play in our dumpster fire. :)

fogdoctor

Reaction score
I enjoyed watching the Packers lose.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
So I take it some of you won't be purchasing his jersey once he is signed.πŸ˜‚ Ol girl doesn't like him either. I like the idea of one franchise QB leaving and the next year upgrading his decline with a franchise QB not in decline. Obviously no need to double check ....

for a discount. As that kind of QB comes pricey.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So I take it some of you won't be purchasing his jersey once he is signed.πŸ˜‚ Ol girl doesn't like him either. I like the idea of one franchise QB leaving and the next year upgrading his decline with a franchise QB not in decline. Obviously no need to double check ....

for a discount. As that kind of QB comes pricey.
If I bought his jersey (no way in hell) that would definitely seal his fate for retiring the next year or getting damaged. You know what will happen..We'd sign him and he'll hurt his aging elbow in practice...It will require surgery.. :)

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Didn't realize the Packers are looking to be around $45 million over the cap without doing anything with Adams. They will be slicing and dicing. No wonder Rodgers is looking to get out for his last couple of years.
He flat out said he didn’t want to be a part of a rebuild.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Adams is a beast, but other than that the WRs are just average. Obviously the weather played a big factor into the game as well. Rodgers didn't play amazing, but it was a special teams loss. I would love to have AR in Pittsburgh, but i don't see it happening for many reasons. It will cost too much, no oline, bad OC, Rodgers will probably retire in a couple years etc etc.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Same time as Ben's last appearance.
Yep. Weird though....with how GREAT the Aaron Roger is and all. Simply .....weird.