• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Patriots releasing Stephon Gilmore

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dallas just released a pro bowl LB yesterday as well. And, we tried to get Mahlik Davis but missed on him due to our waiver priority.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dallas just released a pro bowl LB yesterday as well. And, we tried to get Mahlik Davis but missed on him due to our waiver priority.
Jaylon Smith

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
who?

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I may have gotten his name wrong. I read it a couple days ago. We tried to get him and ended up with the DL on our practice squad. It wouldn't have been much of a signing. I could swear they said it was one of our player's brothers.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Doubt we get Gilmore. Looks like the Bucs, 49ers and some other teams will be going after him. I doubt he comes here even if we offer him the most money.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll put money down. ZERO chance he makes it to the Bucs on waiver claims. They pick last...

I see he was pupped with a quad and the fact he skipped OTAs and wants a new contract. This man will be expecting to be PAID this year.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
What is his current contract? Depending on it's size might play a factor if he clears waivers or not.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
What is his current contract? Depending on it's size might play a factor if he clears waivers or not.
The important thing to understand is that him sitting out was more about getting paid than a hurt quad… if we didn’t pay haden or Nelson… why pay him a monster contract that he wants

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll put money down. ZERO chance he makes it to the Bucs on waiver claims. They pick last...

I see he was pupped with a quad and the fact he skipped OTAs and wants a new contract. This man will be expecting to be PAID this year.
As a vested vet does he go thru waivers ? I thought he just became a FA...maybe I'm wrong.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

HARD pass as we need OL and if big money is going to be paid out I certainly hope it's for one of them. Might not be anything worth available but I save money till one / two is or FA period.

Salute the nation

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
  • Once the waiver period starts each year through the trading deadline, a vested veteran — a player who has acquired four years of pension credit — is not subject to the waiver system if the club decides to release him.
operations.nfl.com/updates/the-players/nfl-waiver-system-overview//

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
You do know which team he is the GM for....right? Not happening
Lol Berm wants to sign every single dude that is on the market

Black&GoldenShowers

Reaction score
I may have gotten his name wrong. I read it a couple days ago. We tried to get him and ended up with the DL on our practice squad. It wouldn't have been much of a signing. I could swear they said it was one of our player's brothers.
It was Carlos Davis’ brother Khalil we tried to get. TB released him and the Colts got him on waivers...