• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Paul Brown quote

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Love how we have gotten into the heads of the Bungals. In the Cincy Inquire this morning was an article about Coach Lewis put a quote up by Paul brown.. The Key to winning is pose under stress. The coaches already were concerned by the thugs who could not control the me, better than the team attitude. Knowing they were playing the Steelers who should not be in the playoffs must of been a stressful week. Just heard Tom Jackson give his side of the Bungal fans and players since he lives there. The fans throwing water bottles and yelling hope he is dead when Brown went down. How he had his own take on calls by refs, but the players need to control themselves. How happy are we all knowing the talk in Bungle Town today. No show has yet talked to any Steelers on their side of the calls and the last drive calls. No one has brought up no call for running off the field with ball, by Burfict and six players, no talk of TD taken back by a late whistle on fumble, no take on the cheap crap the Bungle players were doing, only Porter will be fined for his causing the hassle with the thugs of Cincy. No take on how class Packman was on instagram. Myself I was grinning ear to ear as the Steelers just ran off the field after the game, as they showed fans crying and Packman crying and of course the stupid grin on Burfict as he tries to talk to Coach Lewis of how innocent he is.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Burfict ran onto the field to hit someone and ran right back off.... the refs lost control of him early and he went nuts trying to hurt people... that is where the focus must be. He was livid after the shazier hit... it was seen on the sidelines... after the Brown play he can be said saying it was "payback" Porter was out there during an injury time out to calm our guys down and Pacman was trying to rile them up... there is no fault on Porter here... he didn't try to throw a punch threw 3 refs

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Birthdefect also happens to be one of the ugliest human beings God ever deigned to put on this planet.

14-sloth-GOONIES.jpg

Vontaze Birthdefect team photo

Supersteeler

Reaction score
I have noticed a definite "tone change" from last night to this morning. A lot of somebodies got a stern talking to for their commentary after the game last night. Immediately after the game the media tone was "The Bengals are out of control and should be ashamed of their actions, the fans behaved in a disgusting manner and the Bengals lost that game soley on their lack of their lack of discipline". When I woke up this morning it mysteriously became, "Joey Porter being on the field caused Pacman to lose his cool, it isn't all Pacman's fault, Burflict is a passionate player and may not have intentionally tried to hurt Brown and Martevous Bryant did not control the TD catch and it should have been overturned." What happened in the past 12 hours to cause a complete reversal on the airwaves?

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Birthdefect also happens to be one of the ugliest human beings God ever deigned to put on this planet.

14-sloth-GOONIES.jpg

Vontaze Birthdefect team photo

Cmon, man....it's burfdefect.

I have noticed a definite "tone change" from last night to this morning. A lot of somebodies got a stern talking to for their commentary after the game last night. Immediately after the game the media tone was "The Bengals are out of control and should be ashamed of their actions, the fans behaved in a disgusting manner and the Bengals lost that game soley on their lack of their lack of discipline". When I woke up this morning it mysteriously became, "Joey Porter being on the field caused Pacman to lose his cool, it isn't all Pacman's fault, Burflict is a passionate player and may not have intentionally tried to hurt Brown and Martevous Bryant did not control the TD catch and it should have been overturned." What happened in the past 12 hours to cause a complete reversal on the airwaves?

People are no longer in shock at what they witnessed and have had time to get back in line re the narrative, which is the "squealers" must never be praised or given props.