• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens Hockey 2021?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Much better than the other days **** show. 2 goals given up and the scoring came from depth. Good going.
Now let’s hope Jarry isn’t injured. He got up a little gimpy after the rags 2nd.
Could’ve been equipment, but his knee definitely caught under him

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
He was close to scoring again. He has some moves for a big guy.
I agree.

The guy has 4 games under his belt and can barely speak English. Who is the ******* who keeps sending Zo out to be interviewed? That prick should be stripped down to his skivvies and thrown off the Clemente Bridge.

I know just the guy to do it too. He's been looking for work for awhile but you've probably seen him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MTC

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
A bit off topic, but it looks like Murray is done in Ottawa. His coach was demoted, and he has an .888 percentage. I feel bad for the guy. Looks like his issues are between his ears. I hope he figures it all out.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
A bit off topic, but it looks like Murray is done in Ottawa. His coach was demoted, and he has an .888 percentage. I feel bad for the guy. Looks like his issues are between his ears. I hope he figures it all out.
He helped us win 2 cups, so he's always got a special spot as a Penguin regardless.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He didn't look well that last year he was with the Pens. He always had the appearance that he hadn't slept in weeks.

Is Kessel doing anything wherever he's playing?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
He didn't look well that last year he was with the Pens. He always had the appearance that he hadn't slept in weeks.

Is Kessel doing anything wherever he's playing?
According to NHL.com Phil has 15G and 14A for Arizona this year. He is also a -9.

Vader

Reaction score
I love Murray but the season after his father passed he started going down hill.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Blackwood has a horshoe up his ***.
Pens are getting some quality shots on goal.

DeSmith had a sick *** save earlier too. That superman dive was something

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
That save should be on sports center.

Rust just put a Devil on his wallet.
I saw that.

The Devils game feed was talking about it before the 3rd period started lol.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw that.

The Devils game feed was talking about it before the 3rd period started lol.
The network guy said that photo should be up on DeSmith's wall.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
A much needed win. I'm not crazy about giving up 4 goals, but damn that save probably saved that win.

Onwards &upwards!

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Pens with two own goals, so that game wasn't as close as the score indicates. Just keep winning boys, just keep winning.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
When that puck went in off Letang, I thought Casey was going to lose his !@#$.

Funny how NJ always gives the Pens trouble. I don't care how good the Pens are or how bad NJ is, they always give them a run for their money.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
When that puck went in off Letang, I thought Casey was going to lose his !@#$.

Funny how NJ always gives the Pens trouble. I don't care how good the Pens are or how bad NJ is, they always give them a run for their money.

Not sure if you caught it, but when leaving the ice at the end, Letang greeted the players, but pulled DeSmith aside and apologized, then man-hugged.

Reactions: JMM

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason this reeks of Sullivan waiving these guys.
Yep. That guy has his favorites, for better or worse, and he will play them every night regardless of how they produce. He is a stubborn coach, and refuses to change to adapt to what the NHL is becoming. Fortunately, the Pens are finding ways to win. Unfortunately, I think his philosophy will ultimately fail in the playoffs as the Pens as constructed just cannot play a physical series.

All of that said, I think they both clear waivers. I think this is a move similar to what Philly did with Gostisbehere. Freeing up some cap room to make a move maybe. Pens really don't have any assets to trade to bring in anyone that can make a huge difference, so I'm not sure what the point is.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. That guy has his favorites, for better or worse, and he will play them every night regardless of how they produce. He is a stubborn coach, and refuses to change to adapt to what the NHL is becoming. Fortunately, the Pens are finding ways to win. Unfortunately, I think his philosophy will ultimately fail in the playoffs as the Pens as constructed just cannot play a physical series.

All of that said, I think they both clear waivers. I think this is a move similar to what Philly did with Gostisbehere. Freeing up some cap room to make a move maybe. Pens really don't have any assets to trade to bring in anyone that can make a huge difference, so I'm not sure what the point is.
Too stubborn. Sadly Mario is the same way. He hated the physical aspect. These guys need to realize physical hockey will always exist, especially in the Nhl

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Finally home from the West Coast! Hoping I can stay awake to watch the game! Gotta beat the teams your supposed too.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Sceviour scored.
Wonder if he didn’t go through waivers

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the announcer said he did clear waivers