• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens Hockey 2021?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I just read that the Sabers were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yesterday. They didn't even thank us.

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I just read that the Sabers were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yesterday. They didn't even thank us.
They’ll play more careless or loose today I think. Could be a dangerous/trap game

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They’ll play more careless or loose today I think. Could be a dangerous/trap game
I only saw the third period yesterday but I’m sure the sabres came away from that period very confident heading into today..
We could get ambushed the first ten minutes or so..
Pens need to come out with fire in their eyes!

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
watching the Bs and Craps game. A lot of hard hits, some pretty dirty from Wilson and Co. If these two teams meet in the PO, hopefully in the first round, they could kill each other.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
At this point they would meet, and we would get NYI.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Well that sucked. I figured it would happen eventually against the Sabres.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Didin't get to watch today. Glad I didn't. Wife had me helping plant flowers and stuff, so there was that. My son said they looked like trash. Sabres are a young team with some kids that have decent skill. They could give a lot of teams trouble down the stretch, and beating the Pens is only going to build their confidence. Personally, I hope they turn it around. As a Pirates fan, I feel their pain. I know their pain. I live their pain.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
I also was yard working today. Checked the score a few times. Rare to beat a team all 8 times and Buffalo also just Molly whopped Caps also. Hard back to back and Jarry being so hot and getting all the nets, seemed like DeSmith was off? Still good with Isles in first round and finish 2nd for home ice. Caps and Bruins kill each other and Pens don’t match well with B’s. Injured should be back soon

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Buffalo is a good team and if they stay the course now they will be a tough team.

I don’t have a hatred towards them, so this loss doesn’t bother. Plenty of hockey on the schedule to get a good seeding.

I just hope the caps/B’s get each other in the playoffs

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
You can see from Sat, BUF has gained some confidence and are finding their game. It's too late this year, but with some of their young pieces coming back, don't sleep on this team. The Pens lacked their intensity and that's expected. We have pushed them around for a long time now, it was bound to happen.

With the Pens, take the shot and don't force feed Carter to score his first goal. They can pass way too much and pass up good chances. SHOOT. THE. PUCK.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Buffalo is a good team and if they stay the course now they will be a tough team.

I don’t have a hatred towards them, so this loss doesn’t bother. Plenty of hockey on the schedule to get a good seeding.

I just hope the caps/B’s get each other in the playoffs

The Sabers really are good. They just unloaded a bunch of big salaries and old names. They are building, and are almost there. They will be a team to watch in the near future.