• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens Hockey 2021?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Blue draws another penalty. Back to the powerplay lol

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Bob can be a homer lol
Oh no! You would think you’re listening to the other teams broadcast 95% of the time, he coaches them and highlights every play and player. He will let you know every penguins flaw and rarely will he defend a Pen. I cannot stand him, wouldn’t mind a little homer call every now and then. Plus he’s an idiot, just my opinion. I get all of the caps, flyers, and pens game due to where i am in PA. I love it when they’re playing one of the three or on national television and I don’t have to listen to the jack ***, the rest of the time it is on mute. Can’t do the chats usually as most often tape and behind live a good bit

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
Need one here, will make interesting

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no! You would think you’re listening to the other teams broadcast 95% of the time, he coaches them and highlights every play and player. He will let you know every penguins flaw and rarely will he defend a Pen. I cannot stand him, wouldn’t mind a little homer call every now and then. Plus he’s an idiot, just my opinion. I get all of the caps, flyers, and pens game due to where i am in PA. I love it when they’re playing one of the three or on national television and I don’t have to listen to the jack ***, the rest of the time it is on mute. Can’t do the chats usually as most often tape and behind live a good bit
I actually enjoy Keith Jones commentary. I cannot stand Boston’s commentary. Caps commentators have been pretty good too

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Only thing Penguins I hate more than the lazy Russian is listening to Bob Errey! Had to switch to Keith Jones on Flyers broadcast
I used to think Jack Edwards was the biggest homer in hockey announcing. Turns out he’s 4th. Errey is 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Surely the Pens can find a better color guy. Mears isn’t real impressive either now that I think about it. Guy looks like his voice is putting his face to sleep.

Reactions: MTC

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
Why are they forcing it to the guy who just missed a bunch of games? 71 is not on yet, just a different team with him

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I used to think Jack Edwards was the biggest homer in hockey announcing. Turns out he’s 4th. Errey is 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Surely the Pens can find a better color guy. Mears isn’t real impressive either now that I think about it. Guy looks like his voice is putting his face to sleep.
Listen to the radio feed. I like ol 29er. He calls it like he sees it

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
I want to shoot my self with the MearsYYY, StagYY and every time not here and there!

huge one. 4-3 by 8 min mark is my next goal

• Haha

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
Dear Sid,

Shoot the Puck!

Love, EVERY Pens Fan

MTC