• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens Hockey 2021?

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Vegas is for real. I don't know if anyone in the East can keep up with them.

They looked great last night! Or the Habs are really not that good?

Vader

Reaction score
Vegas moves the puck and gets people in front of the net. Two of their 4 goals Price never saw the puck. He was screened all night. Flower made some great saves as well. That's what you need in the playoffs, a hot goalie and players willing to put their bodies on the line on the boards and in front of the net.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
hearing pens may be interested in soon-to-be fa leaf's goalie Andersen, leafs just don't have cap room and back up Campbell while Anderson was out for a month plus had a higher save %. but Andersen will be upgraded for the pens

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
hearing pens may be interested in soon-to-be fa leaf's goalie Andersen, leafs just don't have cap room and back up Campbell while Anderson was out for a month plus had a higher save %. but Andersen will be upgraded for the pens
I've been hearing that, as well.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I can see NYI taking the next two at home. They are just too on fire right now.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Isles, despite the score are in the bolts head.
A lot of frustration. Seeing the Bolts speed match up against the Isles D is pretty fun to watch.

Vegas, I think they win the cup. They’re stacked.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
How about the Habs tonight? 2-1 in the first. The VGK fans are out of it. There are a ton of fans for the Habs there, too.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
How about the Habs tonight? 2-1 in the first. The VGK fans are out of it. There are a ton of fans for the Habs there, too.
I still see Vegas winning the series. Once that Karlsson line gets going that team looks good. I still see Reaves being under utilized

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I still see Vegas winning the series. Once that Karlsson line gets going that team looks good. I still see Reaves being under utilized

Maybe. The Habs are playing very deliberately. I won't be surprised by either outcome.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
The Habs surprised me. I also still see Vegas winning the series, but the Habs won't do down easily. They proved they can play with them.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
They officials let the Habs down. Horrible non calls. Glad that they won anyway

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Habs win in OT. Will be interesting to see if Flower can put that mistake behind him or if he starts getting shaky.
Looked like early 2010’s MAF right there. Ouch

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Looked like early 2010’s MAF right there. Ouch
That was pretty bad. I nodded off with about 5 minutes to go. I thought Vegas had the game wrapped up. I woke up just as the third came to a close. Couldn't believe what I saw on the replay.

You know that's going to eat at him. It wasn't a game 7 but comparable to Chico Lind bobbling that grounder in the 9th against Atlanta. Hopefully he can get past it as I'd like to see him have another shot at the Cup.

Steelmann

Reaction score
Don’t know why ,but have really fallen for the way the Isles have played. They are definitely giving TB a run for the old money.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
That last play was ridiculous. The spin-arama, the save by the defender, the critical timing in the game, unbelievable.

That is great hockey.