• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens Hockey 2021?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Each team should suit up a goon vs Caps, and play him on every one of Wilson's shifts.
Damn, I still miss Rease badly.

That dude deserves whatever is coming to him. I'll cheer on whomever does it. I think he's fair game for anything. The players need to settle it with him.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
That was good to see (the hit--not the scrap).

Great to see them throwing pucks on net during that last successful PP. Amazing how that usually works.

Good job Jake!
And I’ll take the W. 7-3 lol

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Well that makes up for yesterday..haha. I get the treating some of these games as meaningless throw away games. Turning it on and off is a dangerous game to play. Hell bring some young guys up for a few games and let them go all out.

Anyhow not bitching too much. I guess I just hate the flyers and hate losing to them. Or anyone for that matter.

Onward&upward!

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Well that makes up for yesterday..haha. I get the treating some of these games as meaningless throw away games. Turning it on and off is a dangerous game to play. Hell bring some young guys up for a few games and let them go all out.

Anyhow not bitching too much. I guess I just hate the flyers and hate losing to them. Or anyone for that matter.

Onward&upward!
I hate the caps. The flyers doesn’t feel as big as a rivalry like years prior.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Go to a penguin vs flyer game in Philly. You'll change your mind..haha.
You got that right man!

That is the main reason they are my most hated franchise in all of sports!

Flyer fans are still living in the 70's and thinking the game is still about pulverizing your opponents into submission by playing filthy hockey! I believe they think that's how you get 2 points and not by scoring more goals than the opponent lol..

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
You got that right man!

That is the main reason they are my most hated franchise in all of sports!

Flyer fans are still living in the 70's and thinking the game is still about pulverizing your opponents into submission by playing filthy hockey! I believe they think that's how you get 2 points and not by scoring more goals than the opponent lol..

I lived Woodbury,NJ for about 6 months just over the Delaware River from the Philadelphia Airport. I'd sport my Penguins gear in an area all orange. People looked at me like I was nuts..haha. It wasn't the same when I had Steeler stuff on. A lot of Steeler fans around that way. But yeah they're still all gooned up about their 2 year stint of Broadway Bullies full goon hockey.

I do love the soft pretzels though. Those are like crack! Being an avid American History buff, downtown Philadelphia is an amazing place for that. Independence Hall is a must as well as Christ Church Graveyard.

Last edited:

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I lived Woodbury,NJ for about 6 months just over the Delaware River from the Philadelphia Airport. I'd sport my Penguins gear in an area all orange. People looked at me like I was nuts..haha. It wasn't the same when I had Steeler stuff on. A lot of Steeler fans around that way. But yeah they're still all gooned up about their 2 year stint of Broadway Bullies full goon hockey.