• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens Hockey 2021?

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I lived Woodbury,NJ for about 6 months just over the Delaware River from the Philadelphia Airport. I'd sport my Penguins gear in an area all orange. People looked at me like I was nuts..haha. It wasn't the same when I had Steeler stuff on. A lot of Steeler fans around that way. But yeah they're still all gooned up about their 2 year stint of Broadway Bullies full goon hockey.
Your lucky to be alive..lol

My wife is from Deptford.

We currently live about 2.5 hours south of there in Delaware near Rehoboth Beach.

I get those looks here also...and from alot of Caps fans that vacation down here...

BTW - **** them all!

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Your lucky to be alive..lol

My wife is from Deptford.

We currently live about 2.5 hours south of there in Delaware near Rehoboth Beach.

I get those looks here also...and from alot of Caps fans that vacation down here...

BTW - **** them all!

Well,I generally don't have the look of being an easy target..haha. My favorite spot in that state was Stone Harbor and that boardwalk place I think it's called Wildwood.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Pens have to beat Buffalo and get 4 pts. That will put pressure on the rest of the group. 2 games in hand for B's and 1 each for Caps and Isles.

They all play each other once also. That would help as long as the Pens get their 4 pts.

Best Case:
1. Pens
2. B's/Caps
3. Caps/Isles
4. Isles

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Caps/Rangers game last night? Sounds like it was a real brouhaha.

No but a buddy of mine was updating me on it. Sounds like it was a hoot. I hope Wilson is in the hospital. The league stepped in it when they did nothing to the guy.

Reactions: JMM

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I heard that he was out the remainder of the game with an upper body injury. I didn't see his fight but I wonder if he got tagged.

I also read where the Rangers upper management is now moving on. Bountygate?

matarndt

Reaction score
I didn't see anything significant happen to Wilson in his fight. I think the Caps kept him out because they knew the Rangers weren't going to stop going after him. I'd be surprised if he was actually injured.

The players need to regulate Wilson since the league isn't willing. Every team should have someone drop the gloves and go at him on his first shift from here on out. After he gets out of the box, send someone else after him. Send a message to him and the league from multiple teams that his disgraceful actions will not be tolerated.

matarndt

Reaction score
On the main NHL.com page, there is absolutely no mention of the six fights in the Caps-Rangers game. Not one word. They have two stories on Oshie. The league knows they screwed up and none of what happened last night would've gone on if they would have punished Wilson accordingly. So, they aren't even acknowledging that anything happened.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
On the main NHL.com page, there is absolutely no mention of the six fights in the Caps-Rangers game. Not one word. They have two stories on Oshie. The league knows they screwed up and none of what happened last night would've gone on if they would have punished Wilson accordingly. So, they aren't even acknowledging that anything happened.
No doubt the NHL doesn't want to upset things in DC. Might whizz off a few of the higher ups in that town and they do have the power to make life miserable.

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
On NHL Sirius XM, they are talking about it but treading very lightly. One of the guys even said, I know I will piss off the NFL but this is how I feel. And said, the guy does not belong in the league and compared him to Burfect.

E6D82DE1-AD04-44B9-AF17-8E3A4CA5AC24.jpeg
The next few games, every team they play needs to bring up there fighters from the minors and just go after him on every shift.

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
Caps finish with Flyers (2) and B’s. Shame Hartnell is gone and Chara on caps

And Flyers really don’t like Friedman and Ghost got 2 games for late hit on EN. I have never seen a team go after an ex player like they have with this guy in every game he played.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I read somewhere (sorry, didn't save it) that the Rangers are calling up a goon for the game tonight. I might have to have two TVs on tonight.

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
I read somewhere (sorry, didn't save it) that the Rangers are calling up a goon for the game tonight. I might have to have two TVs on tonight.
That would’ve been last night, they start with the flyers on Friday. Hopefully Philly brought somebody up, they got some scrappers in Hershey

str8liner

Reaction score
I watched it last night...Was pretty good. The Rangers just don't have anyone big enough to beat on the Caps..

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't see anything significant happen to Wilson in his fight. I think the Caps kept him out because they knew the Rangers weren't going to stop going after him. I'd be surprised if he was actually injured.

The players need to regulate Wilson since the league isn't willing. Every team should have someone drop the gloves and go at him on his first shift from here on out. After he gets out of the box, send someone else after him. Send a message to him and the league from multiple teams that his disgraceful actions will not be tolerated.
Yeah the caps took him out for safety. He isn’t hurt. However I wouldn’t be surprised if the rest of the league follows suit.

Anyone else read the Rangers got fined $250,000 for criticizing Parros?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else read the Rangers got fined $250,000 for criticizing Parros?

Bad decisions being made worse. So lame.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Down 1-0 but it's a pretty good game. Not many whistles.

Sabers look pretty good. Makes you wonder, what's better, youth and hunger or age and experience? We should be wiping the ice with them but they look to be the better team. At least so far.

Reactions: MTC

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Carter, Zucker, Kappy. Amazing. 2-0

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Down 1-0 but it's a pretty good game. Not many whistles.

Sabers look pretty good. Makes you wonder, what's better, youth and hunger or age and experience? We should be wiping the ice with them but they look to be the better team. At least so far.
Buffalo is gonna be a fun team to watch. They remind me of the mid 2000’s Pens. Back when Sid and Geno were youngins with a scrappy team behind them.