• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens Hockey 2021?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
To be honest in hindsight our guys just lacked front net presence. I feel good knowing we carried play against New York.

Sure I bitched and whined during the serious. *Yes I admit it*
We have a good team.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
both series are exciting. Back and forth. Right now, no one is head and shoulders above any other team. Gutsy call to sit MAF.
It is really good hockey. I am predicting a VGK / Tampa series. Not what I want, but life seems to work that way.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
It is really good hockey. I am predicting a VGK / Tampa series. Not what I want, but life seems to work that way.

If I had to put money on it, I would be hard-pressed to bet against those two meeting in the SCF. Not what I would want either, but anyone but TB to win it.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I think this idea that the Islanders are being favored is ****** hilarious. WHY? Someone explain why? Are they maybe walking the rules of playoff hockey a little better? ok? I've seen Islanders players get cross checked in the back of the head and neck multiple times in these playoffs without calls. I've seen guys attack them when too close to goalies looking for garbage. Its gone both ways. Goons. hilarious. Their quote un quote goon line keeps up with anyone. That is why they are where they are.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Who was the TBL fanatic who posted frequently during the playoffs a few years ago?

I am snot sure if it was me or not. I can't remember that far back.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
3-0. This is a tragedy

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I am snot sure if it was me or not. I can't remember that far back.
The guy was from Florida I'm pretty sure. I don't think it was Spike but it could have been. I remember he had a TBL logo as his avatar for awhile. He was a good sport and not overly obnoxious.

I'd like to see TBL take this series but I'd pull for either the Habs or Vegas over them. I'd be ok with either team but after thinking about it, I'd prefer Montreal if Vegas shelves MAF. Would be good for Canada and Chawlie to see them win.

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
The guy was from Florida I'm pretty sure. I don't think it was Spike but it could have been. I remember he had a TBL logo as his avatar for awhile. He was a good sport and not overly obnoxious.

I'd like to see TBL take this series but I'd pull for either the Habs or Vegas over them. I'd be ok with either team but after thinking about it, I'd prefer Montreal if Vegas shelves MAF. Would be good for Canada and Chawlie to see them win.
Aww thanks but I’ve been truly blessed to see them win 6 since I became a fane in mid 70’s

What a Clutterbuck for the Icelanders

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

Spike is a Pens fan. The TBL fan you are thinking of is Ark

Reactions: JMM

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Tampa Bay is just too damn fast, and way too skilled. They are on a whole other level tonight. This really puts the Islanders on their heels.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Ol' Ark Nipple, that's right. Thanks MTC..I knew it was a good idea to keep you on the roster. ;) Is he still around or did he wander back into the swamp?
Hey, I’m the Sid of the hockey side ;)

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Tampa Bay is just too damn fast, and way too skilled. They are on a whole other level tonight. This really puts the Islanders on their heels.
The islanders are a pure defensive team. They are frustrated cause they are out of their element. I want Vegas to win it all, but Tampa is looking damn scary at the moment

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I only slept two hours last night. Went into work eyes stinging and that Tampa blue jersey is definitely doing a number on me lol

• Haha
Reactions: JMM

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Sorry Charlie gotta root for the US teams ;)
I'll admit last night was the first game I'd watched the Habs play all year. Other than the goalie I didn't recognize any of the names. Granted I don't really follow the game other than when the Pens are playing and a few playoff games but they played great as a team for most of that game. I didn't see a bunch of cheap shot garbage so I find it real easy to pull for a team like that.