• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens hockey 21-22

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Sarge

if we only had a NHL caliper goalie...

Oh the possibilities..
Gonna take more than that I'm afraid, but your point is well taken. Not sure what to make of this team as it is a near carbon copy of last year's team. New faces could make a difference, but I expect a decent regular season, maybe a 4th seed and a quick playoff exit if they even make it. Granted, that could change with a couple of quality personnel moves, but you have to give something to get something so we shall see.

JMM

Here we go!
I wonder how that goalie they drafted a couple years ago is progressing? They drafted two if memory still serves.

ADVERTISEMENT

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Lazy Russian out 2 months. Nothing like waiting til you come back to the states to tell the team you need surgery. Fuck I can't stand that guys and wish he was playing elsewhere. Sid out with wrist surgery, but they tried multiple things to rehab before going under knife...

ADVERTISEMENT

Steelr4evr

I have no idea what kind of team they'll have. I do know the core is getting old, so I hope in the next few years they can find the next Mario,Jagr or Crosby type player. They've been fortunate with finding some of the greatest offensive players in NHL history.

I don't know if these guys have a cup left in them or not. We will certainly find out.

Vader

I have no idea what kind of team they'll have. I do know the core is getting old, so I hope in the next few years they can find the next Mario,Jagr or Crosby type player. They've been fortunate with finding some of the greatest offensive players in NHL history.

I don't know if these guys have a cup left in them or not. We will certainly find out.
It's basically the same team as last year except a year older. I don't expect much out of them in the playoffs. They have enough talent to make the post season but I could easily see them losing again in the first round.

ADVERTISEMENT