• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens hockey 21-22

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
This team needs to keep playing like this when Sid comes back.

Reactions: JMM

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
And you get a goal, and you get a goal, you all get goals!

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
This is enjoyable.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Loving the camera on the Leafs fans.

str8liner

Reaction score
Love the way they are playing right now but the pessimist in me worries what will happen when the big 3 come back...We all seen this before.

If they keep rolling like this I would NOT be in a hurry to rush Sid and Geno back. Neither one of them can make it a season most likely without injuries so wait till later on so they are fresh for the stretch run into the playoffs.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Love the way they are playing right now but the pessimist in me worries what will happen when the big 3 come back...We all seen this before.

If they keep rolling like this I would NOT be in a hurry to rush Sid and Geno back. Neither one of them can make it a season most likely without injuries so wait till later on so they are fresh for the stretch run into the playoffs.
Agree. Also, only the Sid line need adjust to his leadership. The rest need to keep playing as they are. It may be time to put Sid and Geno on the same line, if nothing else, just to keep the chemistry of the other guys going.