• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens hockey 21-22

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Ahhh scratch my back with a hacksaw!!! Pens up 1-0 on a nice little backhand goal by Jake.

ADVERTISEMENT

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Our interweb line was apparently cut by the excavators who are installing fiber in our area. I missed it...Too damn tired to stay up and listen to the radio feed. Great to hear they beat another playoff contender.

Djfan

Our interweb line was apparently cut by the excavators who are installing fiber in our area. I missed it...Too damn tired to stay up and listen to the radio feed. Great to hear they beat another playoff contender.
Swept the Canadian teams this trip, six points, Jarry allowed one goal in nine periods. I think that was north of 88 shots and he let in one.

This is playoff caliper hockey.

str8liner

Swept the Canadian teams this trip, six points, Jarry allowed one goal in nine periods. I think that was north of 88 shots and he let in one.

This is playoff caliper hockey.

Finally getting a legitimate top line going with Sid Jake and Rust too. Jakes back to his old self and Sid and Rust can get even better yet so if that happens look out.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
That's it .. 4-1...Too bad Jars didn't get the shutout but a damned good game overall. It's one of those games we should have won handily and we did.

Vancouver definitely needs some work...

str8liner

Nice to see Rust and ZAR get off the schneide
Like I said yesterday Rust gets going, and he started too tonight, Sid gets back in Sid form, and with Jake flying around its going to be fun to watch.

Considering a week ago I was seriously concerned they might be falling behind and digging a hole that would be hard climb out of, its been nice to see them rebound. Its amazing how win streaks and losing streaks run in hockey.

From a losing streak and dead last in the standings 2 weeks ago to back in the playoff picture this week.

ADVERTISEMENT