• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens hockey 21-22

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope.

IC? I know alcoholics who just say no to that ****.
I hear bad things about IC. I do have a couple Pens back to back cans however. Cannot argue against the decor

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I hear bad things about IC. I do have a couple Pens back to back cans however. Cannot argue against the decor
I've had a few back in the day. It's better than no beer.

They do have some excellent can art though. I have several Steeler cans in the collection, dating back to Bradshaw...And most are unopened. I expect them to explode any year now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MTC

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I read where Blue had jaw surgery and is out 6-8 weeks. I was listening to the radio feed at the time it happened and never saw the shot. Phil made it sound like it was a legal and clean check. That really sucks.

Last edited:

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Letang hasn't found a stupid, low percentage play he won't try to make. Frustrating.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Letang hasn't found a stupid, low percentage play he won't try to make. Frustrating.
I’m blacked out of this game. Letang and Malkin will drive many a fan crazy lol

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
The assist by sid on the PP was sick. Beautiful when it actually works.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Don't want to jinx it,but they're putting a lot in the back of the net this year or at least it seems so.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I like the Boyle/Carter line. Those are some big dudes who will serve us well come playoff season. The Beefeaters Line... ;)
We have four legit lines, and a good defense. Our only weaknesses IMO are DeSmith and to some degree Kappienen

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I like the Boyle/Carter line. Those are some big dudes who will serve us well come playoff season. The Beefeaters Line... ;)
I still wish they would’ve kept Lafferty.
Carter at center and Boyle and Lafferty as wingers. Lafferty was fast and wasn’t afraid to hit. I still remember he laid out Chara.

Add in Carter’s playmaking and Boyle’s size, and decision making. I felt could’ve been an interesting line if Sullivan and his merry minions put it together

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Letang
Malkin
Not the same, IMO. Letang is a huge asset this year. Malkin still brings a lot, even with his weaknesses. The other two, not so much. Maybe Kappa with his seed and willingness to go to the tough spots.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Not the same, IMO. Letang is a huge asset this year. Malkin still brings a lot, even with his weaknesses. The other two, not so much. Maybe Kappa with his seed and willingness to go to the tough spots.
Kappanen is not an issue. He just cannot score.

DeSmith needs to go down to WBS or get traded.
The Pens have D’Orio or Lindberg who can and should make an impact at goalie. No need to jump the gun and trade for a goalie

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Letang still does enough stupid stuff to make you scratch your head. I know it has to look different at ice level with guys trying to decapitate you, but sometimes I wonder what the hell he is thinking and what he sees. He single-handedly ruined the first PP last night with his stupidity.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Team is playing extremely well...
I hope Hextall doesn't try to do too much with personnel moves..

BTW--Boyle's goal last night was sick!

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score