• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens hockey 21-22

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd love to see the Pens bring him back, let him finish his career here. The Hawks would probably have to eat a lot of salary to get it done as his cap hit is $7 million, and I'm not sure what the Pens cap situation is, but they are usually right up against the roof.
To me, the salary is the only issue stopping it. It makes a lot of sense to have him backing up Jarry, going into the playoffs. We just don't know what Domigue will be in the long run, even though he looks good right now.

Then, there's this -
Sullivan Confirms DeSmith Dealing With Confidence Issue

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score
Love Jarry. Would like to see Domingue get some playing time...not necessarily when the Pens have back to back games. Like to see what we have in a backup as DeSmith ain't it. Also get the backup some ice time, in case, heaven forbid, something were to happen to Jarry just before or during playoffs. Would hate to go with a backup that has only been in one game (so far)

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
To me, the salary is the only issue stopping it. It makes a lot of sense to have him backing up Jarry, going into the playoffs. We just don't know what Domigue will be in the long run, even though he looks good right now.

Then, there's this -
Sullivan Confirms DeSmith Dealing With Confidence Issue
We have D’orio and Lindberg. Two young bucks. Domingue is 29 years old. He’s just a bridge goalie

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally broke the ice. I-0, Geno on a PP. Let's hope it continues.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
We have D’orio and Lindberg. Two young bucks. Domingue is 29 years old. He’s just a bridge goalie
I'm excited about these two. Neither is in place to help us in this upcoming playoff run.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Friggin Geno turns it over again, and Jarry saves his butt.

Then the Kraken scores on a face off. Bummer. McCann gets a good shot, and deflects it.

• Angry
Reactions: JMM

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally broke the ice. I-0, Geno on a PP. Let's hope it continues.
Too much damn passing though lol.

And as for the goalies. They may not help with a playoff push or they may. Both are under Pens contracts and be called into the nhl if needed.

D’Orio was an emergency 3rd goalie last year.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Friggin Geno turns it over again, and Jarry saves his butt.

Then the Kraken scores on a face off. Bummer. McCann gets a good shot, and deflects it.
**** McCann

;)

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
@JMM I expect Molson canadian next game. That sol is bad juju

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Eh. Still a lot of hockey on the calendar. This loss isn’t that big of an impact
Agreed. As a fan, I want 164 points every year. That's how I roll.