• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens hockey 21-22

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
My fault. The moment I talk about the Pens scoring a bunch of goals, they score 1 against an expansion team.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
No kidding. He's become almost unmanageable ever since GA won the big game. I don't understand it...Where did we go wrong? He had such promise...Lunar even thought he was The One. 🤣

It's amazing what success does to some people. He has GBPCSS (Georgia Bulldog Post Championship Success Syndrome)

😉😉😁

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep...Maybe DJ can hammer out a plate with that for him unless its already been taken.
I'm just glad that I am an Aztec fan. We have no hope for national anything.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
No kidding. He's become almost unmanageable ever since GA won the big game. I don't understand it...Where did we go wrong? He had such promise...Lunar even thought he was The One. 🤣
The one? Wtf? Lol

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just glad that I am an Aztec fan. We have no hope for national anything.
What kind of alumni are you? You’re supposed to pep talk your school. Aside from foozball and basketball. Do SDSU students become big in sectors of careers? Do USC grads work for SDSU grads?

GA Tech is a nerd school. But they know UGA runs the state not just athletically but academically. We call them the joke by coke.

At UGA, yes SEC football is a religion, but being an alum means something too.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
What kind of alumni are you? You’re supposed to pep talk your school. Aside from foozball and basketball. Do SDSU students become big in sectors of careers? Do USC grads work for SDSU grads?

GA Tech is a nerd school. But they know UGA runs the state not just athletically but academically. We call them the joke by coke.

At UGA, yes SEC football is a religion, but being an alum means something too.
Not even close. SDSU is a party school. The majority of the students are anti athletics (because they are woke), and I developed exactly zero relationships with successful alum who might be a connection. I was getting my BA in Philosophy, and there were about 25 students in that program.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Not even close. SDSU is a party school. The majority of the students are anti athletics (because they are woke), and I developed exactly zero relationships with successful alum who might be a connection. I was getting my BA in Philosophy, and there were about 25 students in that program.
What does being woke have to do with anti athletics? Compared to most aspired career choices post college, athletics serve no real benefit aside from entertainment and marketing.

You gotta get back in some alumni biz. Those people have connections upon connections. Especially in San Diego

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
What does being woke have to do with anti athletics? Compared to most aspired career choices post college, athletics serve no real benefit aside from entertainment and marketing.

You gotta get back in some alumni biz. Those people have connections upon connections. Especially in San Diego
Ain't happening. I'm good.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Anywho back to subject…
So looks like our draft pick hurt but D’Orio is kicking arse

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

A peek at the guys down in the minors. Since we rarely talk about the depth. More so I think because of different systems but I like what I see this season

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope the Pens play like they are capable and take, then hold the lead. Looking really average tonight and maybe that's what they are.
Two goals in the last five periods.