• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens hockey 21-22

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
It was total domination the entire game. They simply had nothing to match us.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
My boy Blue with 2 goals and a helper. Sid got his first and we got the most important ZERO allowed.

I couldn't see the game,but watched all of the goals.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
What a great team win. We just out played them.

Assist for Jarry tonight. Eight Shots on goal for Jake.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Our interweb line was apparently cut by the excavators who are installing fiber in our area. I missed it...Too damn tired to stay up and listen to the radio feed. Great to hear they beat another playoff contender.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Our interweb line was apparently cut by the excavators who are installing fiber in our area. I missed it...Too damn tired to stay up and listen to the radio feed. Great to hear they beat another playoff contender.
Swept the Canadian teams this trip, six points, Jarry allowed one goal in nine periods. I think that was north of 88 shots and he let in one.

This is playoff caliper hockey.

str8liner

Reaction score
Swept the Canadian teams this trip, six points, Jarry allowed one goal in nine periods. I think that was north of 88 shots and he let in one.

This is playoff caliper hockey.

Finally getting a legitimate top line going with Sid Jake and Rust too. Jakes back to his old self and Sid and Rust can get even better yet so if that happens look out.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally getting a legitimate top line going with Sid Jake and Rust too. Jakes back to his old self and Sid and Rust can get even better yet so if that happens look out.
And in reality, the other three lines are pretty darned good.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Another regulation win. I’ll take it.
Did watch a bit of it last night.

Reactions: JMM

str8liner

Reaction score
Nice to see Rust and ZAR get off the schneide
Like I said yesterday Rust gets going, and he started too tonight, Sid gets back in Sid form, and with Jake flying around its going to be fun to watch.

Considering a week ago I was seriously concerned they might be falling behind and digging a hole that would be hard climb out of, its been nice to see them rebound. Its amazing how win streaks and losing streaks run in hockey.

From a losing streak and dead last in the standings 2 weeks ago to back in the playoff picture this week.