• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pens home game question

pinkcookies26

Reaction score
I am plannig a trip up from Oklahoma to watch a Pens game, been on my bucket list for sometime now and afraid this year mught be the last the " three " are altogether. Anyways, in your opinions what is a better seat, behind the net or mid ice somewhere? I have been to Steelers and PSU games but not a Penguins so any advice on seats or even tickets is greatly appreciated!

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
I took the family to a Pens game for the first time this past October vs the Lightning.
What a great game: Stamkos opened the scoring, Sid answered, Pens won 6-2, had over 40 shots.
I much prefer sitting mid- ice than behind the net; better vis just like at a Steeler game. We sat here: Sec 122, Row N, Seat 7 - 10
and if you check out Seat Geek or whatever, you can see the great sightlines.
Hope your game turns out as well!!

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
It just depends on what vantage point you prefer. I tend to sit on the ends of the ice and you get to see the plays develop nicely. Pick the end the Penguins shoot twice.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It just depends on what vantage point you prefer. I tend to sit on the ends of the ice and you get to see the plays develop nicely. Pick the end the Penguins shoot twice.

If they ONLY get to shoot twice, then it's going to be boring as hellA.

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC