• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

PGA Golf

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody watchin'? Not a huge golf fan, but I am rootin' for Lefty in this one. Could be historic.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Everyone choked but phil. impressive win

OhioSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
So glad to see Lefty play well for four days. Huge win!!

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I like to watch golf and this situation is a mess. I know the Saudis have a ton of money, but they are giving guys 100 / 200 million dollar contracts win or lose. Definitely doesn't seem like a sustainable business model. Can't really blame the players it's easy money. On the PGA tour you need to play well to earn your $$. It will be interesting to see what happens if LIV folds in a couple years and these guys try to get back on the PGA. Some guys have resigned their card so i guess they would have to earn a new one. For the guys who are banned the PGA could say F- you and not let them back

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I like to watch golf and this situation is a mess. I know the Saudis have a ton of money, but they are giving guys 100 / 200 million dollar contracts win or lose. Definitely doesn't seem like a sustainable business model. Can't really blame the players it's easy money. On the PGA tour you need to play well to earn your $$. It will be interesting to see what happens if LIV folds in a couple years and these guys try to get back on the PGA. Some guys have resigned their card so i guess they would have to earn a new one. For the guys who are banned the PGA could say F- you and not let them back
I need to go play good for the saudis then