• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pittsburgh Dad on bungle game

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
When you accept responsibility, you fix the problem.

We're in for one long, bumpy ride then. Not one of Tomlin's strong suits (to put it lightly).

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I love PITTSBURGH dad and chose to wait for Coolie to post it so as I can enjoy the **** out of it. He says it the way it is, great watch.

Thanks again Coolie

Salute the nation

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Dad is all of us.

His meltdahns are AMAZING! And pretty much spot on. He MUST read the board.

deljzc

Reaction score
That one was fun. Thanks.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
What Steeler should they make a staue of, we already got one of Devin Bush. Not moving.

CLASSIC!
Bush did the statue thing a week earlier against the Chargers, except it was during a play from scrimmage. 3rd-and-2, in fact. Stood there and did absolutely nothing as the guy got the first down. 4:20ish left in the first quarter. Check it out if you can. I've never seen a lack of effort like that from an inside linebacker at any level, except maybe from a youth football player who didn't know what he was doing, or didn't want to get hurt.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Bush did the statue thing a week earlier against the Chargers, except it was during a play from scrimmage. 3rd-and-2, in fact. Stood there and did absolutely nothing as the guy got the first down. 4:20ish left in the first quarter. Check it out if you can. I've never seen a lack of effort like that from an inside linebacker at any level, except maybe from a youth football player who didn't know what he was doing, or didn't want to get hurt.

and the Cowboys hit a homerun with Micah Parsons and we have an expensive threadmill we use as a coat holder.

speedicut

Reaction score
Bush is the player on your electric football game that just spins in circles when the field vibrates